pc burnout paradise remastered

by alcoholic_angel

Original Post

Accepted Solution

pc burnout paradise remastered

★ Novice

So last time i played this was around a month ago when i tried to play today my steering wheel won't work. Am using a G29 worked no problems last time i played

is also working without problems on other games all my drivers are up to date while it still shows in controller options as being connected and can bind controls for the wheel (all show up as bound no problems) also can rebind and will detect the wheel in settings. however when i go in game only the keyboard controls respond. anyone else had this issue? and know any fixes? 

so far have tried repairing game and deleting configuration files and setting controls again neither worked.

Message 1 of 4 (1,666 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: pc burnout paradise remastered

★★★★ Guide

After binding the controls be sure you use the save and exit instead of just  progressing to the next screen, you will get a conformation to ok when it's right. You also have to be very careful not to let the curser touch any other buttons until you are able to save the changes you made. It's really touchy in there.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,626 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

After binding the controls be sure you use the save and exit instead of just  progressing to the next screen, you will get a conformation to ok when it's right. You also have to be very careful not to let the curser touch any other buttons until you are able to save the changes you made. It's really touchy in there.

Message 2 of 4 (1,627 Views)

★ Novice

yes it is saved on exit when going back into options control settings are all still there but for some reason just not responding in game

Message 3 of 4 (1,248 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

ok deleted some more config files and seems to be working again now

Message 4 of 4 (1,244 Views)