Re: burnout

by maciel87muniz

Original Post

burnout

★★★ Novice

Hi guys! Here is my problem: Burnout Paradise Remastered won't recognise my Xbox One Wireless (with adapter) controller. The game only recognises it when connected by the USB cable. What is wrong? Is a game problem? Can you help me, please? Thanks.

Message 1 of 7 (1,021 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Does the controller work with other games? I really can't see this being a software issue, Are you plugging the controllers receiver into the same USB port that you're plugging the wired controller into? 

Message 2 of 7 (1,010 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi! The controller works well with every other game, wirelles. I plug the USB cable in the same port that I plug the USB receiver. Yhe only game that doesn't recognize the controller in wireless mode is Burnout PR. Thanks for the attention.

Message 3 of 7 (1,001 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Your game might not be recognizing your controller in wireless mode. Start the game with the wired controller then go to settings then controllers a see if the controller is there and simple not selected. If the controller isn't showing there unplug the USB cable and plug it back in watch for settings to pick it up change, this will take a minute or two. Then plug in the receiver in and see if the game picks it up. It's the process of illumination. Keep notes of what you do and in what order you do them.   

Are you completely removing the wire from the controller? There are switch's in there that turn things off and on.

Message 4 of 7 (991 Views)

★★★ Novice
Well, unfortunatelly none of the steps worked for me. I even uninstalled the game and after instalation it still won't recognize the controller in wireless mode. All of other Origin games works well, besides Burnout PR. What should I do? I simply don't want to use the controller wired! Please check this problem, I'm saturated with broken games from EA. Thanks.
Message 5 of 7 (965 Views)

★★★★ Guide

See if you can get a friends controller and try and see if a different one works.

Message 6 of 7 (929 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just tried, his controller didn't work too... What should I do? Get a refund?

Message 7 of 7 (914 Views)