Sound issue With Burnout Paradise Remastered ( Ps4 )

by Skiller

Original Post

★ Novice

its odd im on original Disc version 1.00 im playing on Ps4 Pro, dont think this will do anything but i do have the psVr Pass through. VR is off anyways. 
when on the Ps4 screen i got sound .. at 10 my tv is high ., when in game i have to turn it up to 88 to make it even sound like its at 1 . any ideas anyone elts have this issue ?

plugging headphones into controller sound is ok in headphones but taking them out and going back to TV sound is low unless tvs set to over 88, every other game i own works 

this reminds me of the same issue that happen when the game was originally released 

Message 1 of 4 (1,942 Views)

Re: Sound issue With Burnout Paradise Remastered ( Ps4 )

Community Manager

@Skiller

Do you have your console audio set to 2ch. Stereo? Try that setting and let us know if the audio level is as expected, thanks.

PS4 audio settings: http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/settings/audiooutput.html

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,909 Views)

★ Novice

The options are

Linear PCM,  <-- this is the current setting

Bitstream (Dolby)

Bitstream (DTS)

there is no option for   2ch. Stereo

My set up is HDMI 
i will be checking tonight if the issue is that i have pass through via PsVR,. But this is the first game iv seen ever with this kinda issue. 

Message 3 of 4 (1,904 Views)

★ Novice
Just test with no VR pass ands still having same issues on my TV. so not sure whats going on. like stated only game with the issue is this one sucks having to play it with my Sound Max. or headphones in the controller
Message 4 of 4 (1,896 Views)