Remastared compatible with the Original version?

by xurromaster

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Remastared compatible with the Original version?

★ Novice

Simple question. Will players that own the original version of the game be able to play on-line with the ones playing the remastered one? (I'm talking about PC version obviously)

Message 1 of 5 (615 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Remastared compatible with the Original version?

Community Manager (retired)

They'll be separate - people playing remastered will only come up against others with the remastered version.

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (831 Views)

All Replies

@xurromaster doubtful. There is extra content that the original did not have (Big Surf Island and Cops and Robbers DLC's weren't in the original PC release), plus there were some changes to the MP side.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 5 (596 Views)

★ Novice
I have the "ultimate edition", when i played online and the lobby went doing a DLC game, i was just not included in the parties, but i wasn't kicked out for not having them, so i guess that's not an issue. Now, those small changes may be, that's why i was asking
Message 3 of 5 (580 Views)

@EA_Andy any chance to clarify this?! 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 4 of 5 (574 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

They'll be separate - people playing remastered will only come up against others with the remastered version.

- Andy -

Message 5 of 5 (832 Views)