No rumble in burnout paradise switch?

by Videogamer321

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No rumble in burnout paradise switch?

★★ Novice

Hello, I have the cartridge version of burnout paradise switch, version 1.0.0 - is that the latest version? My question is that rumble is working on other switch games for me, but not for burnout paradise - what gives? I can’t find the appropriate option.

Thank  you.

Message 1 of 4 (1,367 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No rumble in burnout paradise switch?

Community Manager

Hey @Videogamer321 

can you try:

Clear Cache:

1. Open System Settings on the HOME Menu
2. Then select System ⇒ Formatting Options ⇒ Clear Cache.
3. Select the user you'd like to clear the cache for, then follow the on-screen instructions.

Data Corruption:

1. Open the System Settings from the Home menu

2. Go to Manage Software and select Apex Legends

3. Choose Check for Corrupt Data

4. Choose Redownload if it finds any corrupt data

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,333 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Videogamer321 

can you try:

Clear Cache:

1. Open System Settings on the HOME Menu
2. Then select System ⇒ Formatting Options ⇒ Clear Cache.
3. Select the user you'd like to clear the cache for, then follow the on-screen instructions.

Data Corruption:

1. Open the System Settings from the Home menu

2. Go to Manage Software and select Apex Legends

3. Choose Check for Corrupt Data

4. Choose Redownload if it finds any corrupt data

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (1,334 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello,

Installing the latest system update for Nintendo Switch resolved my issue - rumble now works.

Thank you!

Message 3 of 4 (1,320 Views)

Community Manager
@Videogamer321 glad to hear this is working now.

Illium.png

Message 4 of 4 (512 Views)