In Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box disappeared bought DLC

by shadowsprinter1

Original Post

In Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box disappeared bought DLC

★★★ Novice

Hello everybody! I want to share my experience in owning Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box. I purchased DLC Timesavers pack, Boost specials collection, Toy collection, Legendary cars collection, but after the stop of server support in 2019, the game lost access to these DLC. It so happened that you can use cars from add-ons when the server is online only. In support of EA could not help, and were advised to write here. The situation is ridiculously stupid - the content is purchased, installed, but you can’t travel by car from the DLC even offline (single-player). I hope I can warn users that in the future no one will be in my place. All the best!

Message 1 of 4 (1,647 Views)

Re: In Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box disappeared bought DLC

★★★ Newbie
@shadowsprinter1 have the same problem, and support sent me here, would be nice to know if theres a fix for that Frown
Message 2 of 4 (1,474 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@shadowsprinter1 Ultimate Box was a version of original Paradise,of which support has been stopped with the release of Paradise Remastered.All DLC were included in Remastered but Ultimate Box wont have these DLC even if you bought them through in game store.So the only way to play with all DLC is to choose the buggy Paradise Remastered edition.
Message 3 of 4 (1,452 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There is some solution? I will never play again with my DLC that I bought? EA has no respect with yout customers.

Message 4 of 4 (1,256 Views)