Original Post

Importing orginal Save files ??

★★★ Novice

Trying to migrate 

C:\Users\Wolf\AppData\Local\Criterion Games\Burnout Paradise

To 

C:\Users\Wolf\AppData\Local\Criterion Games\Burnout Paradise Remastered

causes save file corruption.. 

There has to be a official way to import old saves into remaster edition... This is unacceptable 

Message 1 of 17 (11,309 Views)

Can i use my old Burnout save in remastered ...

★★★ Novice

because i do not want to start all over again. Is here a way how to ,,just continue from where i left off,,? 

P.S. Im already tried replacing new save with a old one, but it said: save data corrupted, or something like that.

Message 2 of 17 (11,245 Views)

Re: Can i use my old Burnout save in remastered ...

★★★ Novice

I personally just want all my orginal (75) cars unlocked with out me having to grind for them again.. 

If I have to smash all fences, buildboards, and find all the "stations" that's fine by me.. just let me have all my rides back... 

Message 3 of 17 (11,221 Views)

Re: Importing orginal Save files ??

Community Manager (retired)

@MadDoggyca

Hi there,

Unfortunately transferring your save data from the original version game's folder to the new Remastered version folder will most likely result in the files being incompatible and/or corrupt upon loading of the game and I cannot speculate on a resolution for this issue at present.
Upon start up on Burnout Paradise: Remastered you will need to begin the game from the start.

Thanks for getting in contact with us regarding this issue and sorry that I didn't have better news for you. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!

Message 4 of 17 (11,218 Views)

Save Game Remastering?

★ Novice

I have the original Burnout Paradise PC version with a very high completion, now that I've bought the remastered PC version ( w- a huge discount Standard smile ) and I wonder if there's a way to kinda 'inherit' my high-completion save game? Really do NOT want to re-play that all again... 

Message 5 of 17 (11,170 Views)

★ Novice

Come on... Seriously??? I had a very high completion save game in the original version!!! OH MAN THAT'S FRUSTRATING!!!

Message 6 of 17 (11,140 Views)

★★★ Newbie

just letting you know there is interest in a save file conversion 

Message 7 of 17 (11,076 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

If I could, I would suggest the Time Savers DLC to be sold for this game, just like the original.

Message 8 of 17 (11,000 Views)

Burnout Paradise Remastered Savegame import ?

★★ Guide

Hi, Burnout Paradise & BP Remastered are 1:1 identical, but when i copy my profile and savegame form BP to BPR it brings up a Info that Savegame is damagen and yould not get loaded.

Why is there no IMPORT option ?

Message 9 of 17 (10,984 Views)

Betreff: Burnout Paradise Remastered Savegame import ?

★★★ Apprentice

Ich wär froh wenn das Ding wenigstens starten würde und nicht im Ladescreen crashen würde. Das wär echt ein wundervoller Fortschritt !

Message 10 of 17 (10,959 Views)