How to start over?

by ChiroVette

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to start over?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello, I am a HUGE fan of Paradise! Owned the original version (still do) on PC, PS3, and 360. I purchased the Remastered edition when it launched for my PS4 Pro, and I have a question:

How do I start a new game right from the very beginning? I already did my Elite license for the remastered version, and want to start over and do another 0% to 100% completion save. I would prefer not to have to delete my current save. I also don't want to go through the annoyance of creating an alternate PSN ID to start over.

Message 1 of 2 (745 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to start over?

★★★★ Guide

You can save a copy of BP's save file by finding it then make a copy and save it to your desk top, rename it then delete your game and re-install it. To start from scratch you have to delete ALL of the game that's why you have to hide the save file you copied by renaming it. You can also save it to a thumb drive and no renaming needed just remember to disconnect it before uninstalling the game.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (662 Views)

All Replies

Re: How to start over?

★★★★ Guide

You can save a copy of BP's save file by finding it then make a copy and save it to your desk top, rename it then delete your game and re-install it. To start from scratch you have to delete ALL of the game that's why you have to hide the save file you copied by renaming it. You can also save it to a thumb drive and no renaming needed just remember to disconnect it before uninstalling the game.

Message 2 of 2 (663 Views)