How can I disable webcam in burnout

by TheKrimzonKing

Original Post

Re: How can I disable webcam in burnout

★★★ Newbie

@daivaghora wrote:

Whenever i try to go to the options clicking F1x2 or F2x2 times , the game crashes. I'm not even able to get to the webcam option to disable it. If i try not to disable it and start playing, in less than 5mins, game crashes. WTF is this?

Ok so the issue is EA in their infinite wisdom decided not to keep the webcam option in Burnout Paradise remastered. I suspect you are playing that version same as the OP and myself. I also had the issue of not being able to turn off the webcam but for some reason my crashing was solved when I turned off my wireless Xbox One controller. 

Message 11 of 15 (1,383 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I solved the issue by disabling my laptop webcam... which is not an acceptable solution. I am also using an Xbox controller... perhaps that is also tied to the webcam issue? Either way... I want to be able to use this controller so I hope EA can just patch this bug out.

Message 12 of 15 (1,235 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No that does not work

Message 13 of 15 (309 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No that does not work.

Message 14 of 15 (309 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had experienced the same problem as you and it seems that it's getting harder to disable the webcam, I'm currently using a low-end PC AMD and it crashed many times by pressing F1/F2 or the time I tried to press esc 3 times, the game stopped working.

My PC specs: AMD A6-7480 [8gb of ram] Radeon R5 graphics HD

PD: One of my best friends who play car games gave me the game on Steam sale today.

Message 15 of 15 (115 Views)