Re: Burnout Paradise Remastered crashing PS4 Pro

by JCHASE044

Original Post

★★ Novice

My Burnout paradise Remastered was used on my PS4 Pro, on a 4K tv, seems all the cars crashes game, not sure where and the error code is ( CE-34878-0..) I'm using a disc I bought from a store, don't know what version it is, it doesn't say.. I was recording it in YouTube, it crashed in the game while everything was in fast action, everything happened at once.. I was playing my own game, not with a team or on someone elses..

Message 21 of 27 (2,900 Views)

★★ Novice

So what's your answer?

Message 22 of 27 (2,639 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here. Just bought the game, PS4 Pro freezed after first race, and I needed to remove it from energy. Next time, freezed before start running.

Message 23 of 27 (2,543 Views)

★★★ Newbie

After installing the game I'm running into issues like sound not working.

The game crashes in the loading screen right after I press options on the main screen .

I'm using a PS4 pro. 

The game is version 1.03

I've deleted and redownloaded the game 2 times now.

Thank you,

Justin Chase

Message 24 of 27 (2,255 Views)

★ Novice

Not on PS4 Pro. Standard PS4 1tb. Game playing from disc at 1080 resolution. Crashed for my 16yr old when starting a Showtime Event. Thinks he was in one of the Toy cars. Next time playing it started from the very beginning intro. Completely reset. He’d just got the top license. Very cross and sad. So much progress gone. Feels like a waste of his hard earned money. Trophies still show his in-game progress. PS ID: Xoltec2002

Message 25 of 27 (2,211 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just happened to me. I was in the start a party screen. Then i accepted am invite from my friend. Upon accepting it, my game crashed. I loaded back in and save was corrupted. * sucks man. 

Message 26 of 27 (1,594 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still happening 2 yrs after the original post, I just lost my save 3 events from the burnout license & now I'm back at tutorial.

Same as everyone else it was just after a showtime rule, is anyone even bothering to try to fix this?

Was it remastered with some of the NFS Most Wanted code? Cos that thing was a crash fest as well.

Message 27 of 27 (1,189 Views)