Fix the game pls

by eetu11

Original Post

Highlighted

Fix the game pls

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey EA I'd like to buy this game when it's fixed, could someone reply to this when it's playable?

Message 1 of 4 (1,223 Views)

Re: Fix the game pls

★★★★ Guide

It plays just fine for me and a lot of others that I've raced with. Most problems people have are due to their PC's not meeting system requirements and or running way to many services, processes while trying to run the game.

Message 2 of 4 (1,205 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@jrrdw The game just doesnt work.
Old PC. now fresh new PC. Even doesnt make it to main menu.
i9 9900k, RTX 2080 Ti, 64 GB 3200-CL14 RAM should be strong enough for it? A fresh installed windows 10 should be enough for it?
The game is outright broken.
Look the huge thread for how many people the game doesnt work.
I get a feeling that the game is already broken if you have a capture card, because of this webcam thingy.
This game is very broken and I'm really disappointed that I spend money on a broken game. I didnt refund, because I was in the long hope that a big company like EA will bring a patch for it?? But apparently not.
Who programmed this game tbh? This is ridiculous. Did they even test the game?
Message 3 of 4 (907 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@-TRR-De-M-oN  "and or running way to many services, processes while trying to run the game." 

Go to task manager>start tab and stop all the unnecessary programs that start when you turn on your PC. Reboot your PC then check the start up folder again and see you missed anything.  Try this after a failed start up or game crash https://answers.ea.com/t5/Burnout-Games/Game-Crash/m-p/8034233#M3208

Photo editing software running in background is game killer!

Message 4 of 4 (893 Views)