Can't log in to Burnout Paradise

by KodeOut

Original Post

Re: Can't log in to Burnout Paradise

★★★ Novice

Hope the answers I get help you too, though I didn't get maximum personas. If you contact EA support, do tell us too what solved your problem. That might help a lot of us too here. Hope we get answers soon from EA.

Message 31 of 50 (3,023 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Amazing. Waited for an hour for a live chat advisor, got a robot, and when I asked for a human the chat disconnected. Now it's saying no advisors are available. Giving it one more go tomorrow before demanding a refund.

Message 32 of 50 (3,004 Views)

★★★★ Guide

You have to hang in there with the robot / s until you exhaust it's options, then you get a human. This holds true for any and most automated services, some you simple dial zero and it bypasses the robot / s.

Here's how I now do it. I use Skype. I rented a number local to my area for 3 months recurring and a unlimited minutes plan for a month recurring and the total cost up front was $21.52. This way you can  get things hands free and that is a major help to stay connected and still get things done. There are of course other methods of getting hands free like a speaker phone but I use Skype.

Message 33 of 50 (2,996 Views)

★★★★ Novice

After a few hours of watiing, I promptly humiliated myself on the line with an actual person this time -_-

Apparently it uses your ORIGIN ID rather than a USERNAME that I had before origin that I'd been trying. I'm not sure if I typo'd or what when i tried my current ID at first, but the problem seems to be solved for me. Hopefully this is of help for the rest of y'all!

Message 34 of 50 (2,982 Views)

★★★ Novice

I tried all sorts of id's with the customer care person. They still haven't contacted me, so I would love to try anything I can before they do. I'm a bit confused on what is what here. Where can I find my Origin ID? 

Message 35 of 50 (2,975 Views)

★★★★ Guide

You can get it from your Origin profile. 

Message 36 of 50 (2,947 Views)

★★★ Novice

My Origin profile is in Finnish and there's no straight equivalent in Finnish for Origin ID. Can you please tell me more specifically where there it should be? 

Message 37 of 50 (2,940 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I made a mistake, it's not in your Origin profile but you still need to go through Origin Client to get to it. 

You should have Origin Client on your computer.

Go to start>programs>Origin folder>open Origin>when Origin opens go to drop down menus at top left corner>select Origin>scroll down to and select Ea Account and Billing.

There you will see your Origin ID as seen in the video.

Message 38 of 50 (2,929 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for the video! Standard smile I found the right place now. Sad part is, that's the one I've tried to log in with. Guess I'll just have to wait for the EA support to contact me again. Thanks for all the trouble and kind help anyway! Standard smile

Message 39 of 50 (2,920 Views)

★★★ Novice

I finally got an answer that helped me to login in the game. Hope this helps you guys too! Standard smile I used my Origin ID, but with a little twist. All capitals had to be changed to small letters and the 2 words I had as my ID had to be written together without a space between them. Now I got in and game works as it should. Thanks a lot for all your kindness and help! Standard smile

Message 40 of 50 (15,837 Views)