Re: Can't log in to Burnout Paradise

by 1madmouse

Original Post

★ Apprentice

OK I was able to log in after using my EA ID but now all my cars and progress are gone.  I did recently install a new hard drive and reinstalled the game.  Now how do I get all my progress and cars?

Message 41 of 50 (2,554 Views)

★★★ Novice

If you reinstalled the game, you might have installed it to a different location than before. You should find the game saves still, unless you got rid of the old hard drive you had them on or deleted them with the uninstall. Do you have the game running under Origin or Steam? 

Message 42 of 50 (2,546 Views)

★★★★ Guide

When you reinstalled the game on the new hard drive, you started over again from the beginning. If you purchased the DLC time savers pack you should get it the next time you start the game as long as you have Origin Client installed.

Message 43 of 50 (2,538 Views)

★★ Novice
I am having this issue also. What should we replace _ with? I think I cant log in because of having _ in my name.
Message 44 of 50 (2,135 Views)

Community Manager

@8DAudio 

I don't believe the underscore in your name is causing a login issue. Are you able to reset your password at Origin.com or EA.com and try signing in again?

Blueberry.png
Message 45 of 50 (2,128 Views)

★★ Novice

I recently changed my password, maybe a month ago, changing it again might fix it? I can sign in to origin and ea's website fine, but when I try to in burnout I get an "Invalid username" error or something along those lines. 

Message 46 of 50 (2,121 Views)

★★ Novice
My idea seemed to prove correct. After changing my name to one without underscores I could sign in fine. If anyone his having this issue try changing your name and removing underscores.
Message 47 of 50 (2,097 Views)

Community Manager

@8DAudio 

Glad to hear you were able to get in and appreciate you coming back with the results so it can help others. Good luck on the road!

Blueberry.png
Message 48 of 50 (2,092 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I have Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box on ORIGIN. I can login in EA and Origin without problems. I can't login ingame because it says The Servers are in the moment unavailable. Der Burnout Paradise Server ist momentan nicht erreichbar. Bitte probieren Sie es später wieder. Frown Please help. I want to login and play this game with all options. My Gamename is StrikerAUT. I tried to login with strikeraut all letters downcase but no luck. Servers unavailable. When is the game up and running with all online options again?

Message 49 of 50 (1,241 Views)

Community Manager

This thread is originally from 2014 so I'll be locking it down.

Online Services for Burnout Paradise 2008 (and all associated DLC) for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 have been shut down on August 1st, 2019.

If you are playing a newer version of the game, such Burnout Paradise Remastered please create a new post.

Blueberry.png
Message 50 of 50 (1,225 Views)