Re: Can't log in to Burnout Paradise

by simonhao

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

In Origin use your EA.com sign in, can't help with Steam.

Message 11 of 50 (3,723 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You will need to log in via EA account even on Steam.

The problem could be resolved if we could only have contact with a support team assigned in Burnout Paradise accounts problems. The solution could be to erase all accounts attached to one email except one, and to send the log/password to this address. The owner, who must be the right one of course, will be able to connect to the game.
In my case I bought all unlocked, but because my address is full of accounts I can't get inside.
Message 12 of 50 (3,709 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Part of log in issues can be contributed to but not limited to reaching max install limit, (5). Changing machines without deauthorizing prior machine. Changing modems / routers / ISP's all will give you a different IP address. Anti-virus sonar blocking return request from the server . Pirated / cracked product codes, multiple accounts.

1 person,  1 game / product code, 1 account, 1 machine / PC = no problems! 

Message 13 of 50 (3,702 Views)

★★★ Novice

A few years later, still the same problem: I can connect to my account on Burnout PS3, but I can't on my computer because of that silly account system. The support in EA is so efficient...

Message 14 of 50 (3,218 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

When I opened burnout paradise, it says I need to type in a registration code, what does that mean and what is mine?

Message 15 of 50 (3,180 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

The product code that came with your DVD. If you downloaded it you should have gotten it in your receipt email.

Message 16 of 50 (3,174 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah.. this sucks.. I bought ultimate box and spend more time trying to login to the game than it is worth these days.

Message 17 of 50 (2,944 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue here, cannot log in with my EA details and I have just bought the DLC but because of this I cannot play any of the DLC. Frown

Message 18 of 50 (2,795 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same situation. Bought Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box a few years ago, my son is finally of an age where I felt like it'd be a game he could enjoy but no matter what I do I can't get it to log-in. I can log in to Origin and this website just fine with my account name and password, but the game won't recognize them. I did buy the game in Steam (back before the Origin launcher was a thing), but that shouldn't matter as the program asking for the password and user name isn't Steam but the game itself. 

I suppose I COULD just create a new account but that's not really an ideal solution to the issue. 

Message 19 of 50 (2,683 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

kcufEA wrote:

Same situation. Bought Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box a few years ago, my son is finally of an age where I felt like it'd be a game he could enjoy but no matter what I do I can't get it to log-in. I can log in to Origin and this website just fine with my account name and password, but the game won't recognize them. I did buy the game in Steam (back before the Origin launcher was a thing), but that shouldn't matter as the program asking for the password and user name isn't Steam but the game itself. 

I suppose I COULD just create a new account but that's not really an ideal solution to the issue. 

Manual game log in: 1. Hover curser / pointer over user name field and left click, key in your user name then hit enter. 2..Next hover your curser / pointer over the password field and left click, key in your password then hit enter. 3..If you want the game to remember your log in info put a check in that box then finally left click the log in button. That's what / how it works for me on my PC. I'm running Windows 10 home. Other players have told me it work for them as well.
Message 20 of 50 (2,675 Views)