Re: Can't connect to Burnout Crash autolog PS3/X360

by DarkBladeEkkusu

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
Yep, i PMed @Straatford87, no response This game is officialy done, we are not worthy enough to help us and the official closure is just behind the corner. Of course i cant even refund not usable product i did not even played
Message 31 of 38 (1,939 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Now I can't help but wonder if the "Burnout Paradise" server will suffer the same fait.

Message 32 of 38 (1,920 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It really is the worst situation for all of us that just wanted to get the online stuff out of the way, since a lot of us have been planning to get all our online achievements/trophies before the servers went down, but they were only actually up for about 2 weeks after the announcement and have been down for the better part of two months at this point. I talked with EA customer support (after waiting for 40 minutes) and they just told me to post about it in the forums, which have already been ignored this entire time when it was posted here by others. So talking with EA customer support was a waste of time and it seems like posting here is a waste of time as well. I already regret buying the game just to get the online achievements before the shutdown and they could not care less about this issue. I was told that this issue would be treated as "major feedback" when I talked with them, but I know that won't make a difference when EA is promoting all their big games that are more profitable with microtransactions. I love Burnout and own all of them now, but since they aren't making any more and I am not really invested in their other games, this whole experience just makes me want to stay away from their other properties in the future. So congrats EA, you just lost another customer that has bought quite a few games and dlc over the years.

Message 33 of 38 (1,883 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Is there anything we can do that will actually affect EA enough to fix the servers and give us a week to get our achievements or trophies done? It really annoys me that after all this, we are just being ignored. Maybe making another thread here will get a response?

Message 34 of 38 (1,735 Views)

★★ Novice

I think we can't do nothing. EA have lied to us (again).

Message 35 of 38 (1,712 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Well, I tried one last time today to connect to the autolog and it went about as well as you would expect. So it is official, the servers are dead for good, EA doesn't care in the slightest, and it will die without anyone caring about the 2 months we got screwed out of due to whatever server error happened to kill the whole online infrastructure 2 months earlier than expected. So R.I.P. our achievements/trophies that really shouldn't have been tied to an online server that barely had online functionality to begin with.

Message 36 of 38 (1,641 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Message changed from "The servers are currently down" to "Sorry, it appears the EA Servers are currently down. We are working to address the problem. Please try again later." So it seems like this is the end and something else was preventing us from connecting. I really wish we could get some grace period to get our achievements, but that is apparently asking for too much at this point.

Message 37 of 38 (1,565 Views)

★★ Guide
If they just open the servers for 2 days and actually say it is the last chance to get the achievements/trophies, We would all appreciate it and buy from EA in the future, but I CAN'T TRUST EA ANYMORE
Message 38 of 38 (1,533 Views)