Re: Can't connect to Burnout Crash autolog PS3/X360

by R05WELL

Original Post

Can't connect to Burnout Crash autolog PS3/X360

★★ Guide
Hi.
We know the server is scheduled to shut down on 24th October 2017, but the autolog stopped working on August 15 2017 and that is really unfair given that we still should have a couple of months of online features running.

Is there any problem?
Is it already shutdown?

Please help us, @Straatford87 (or another EA employee)

Thanks in advance.
Message 1 of 38 (4,475 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Yeah, i wanted to give it a go as well but it seems it already stopped working. I would appreciate if someone could look into this
Message 2 of 38 (4,426 Views)

★★ Novice

Me too. Could you look in it, please?

Message 3 of 38 (4,413 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yup, wanted the game for a while so finally bought it to get the online achievements done, only for it to not be working long before the scheduled shutdown. 

Message 4 of 38 (4,347 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi

I also can't connect to the servers I've provided a screen shot I took yesterday attempting to log in
Message 5 of 38 (4,328 Views)

★★ Novice
I've got the same problem with my PS3. Just bought this game very recently, still thinking that I do have enough time left to obtain the online trophies before the actual server shutdown on October 24th. Only to find out the servers are down already, which makes me sad and disappointed. Can't EA please stand true to their word and bring this game back to life once again?
Message 6 of 38 (4,271 Views)

★★★ Novice

hey u cant do that oct 24th is when needs to go down i demand u turn it back on 

Message 7 of 38 (4,261 Views)

★★★ Novice

hey EA put the servers back on for burnout crash i need to work on it that trophy u own me everything EA 

Message 8 of 38 (4,260 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I was going to buy the game, when people warned me about the connection issues. Result: one lost sell for EA (again, congrats).

Message 9 of 38 (4,178 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Need For Speed The Run and then now Burnout Crash ? ARE YOU KIDDING ME, EA ???

You don't even care about your loyal customers, you are such a disgusting and hypocrite company.

Let's be honest, that's the truth.

"October" right ? Haha, what a joke.

Message 10 of 38 (4,165 Views)