Re: Burnout remastered wheel support?

by Enigmatic_One88

Original Post

Re: Add wheel support

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@Radicalrick63wrote:

I  just got the game and am extremely disappointed that it does not support my Thrustmaster 300rs wheel and pedals!!  How could they neglect that on a racing game?

I have never played with a steering wheel, I never liked driving games with wheels, and I have no interest in doing so in the future. BUT that said, I agree with you that leaving it out, when even the PS3/360 versions had wheel support, is a little absurd. I can only imagine how disappointed I would be if I was a player who enjoyed playing with a steering wheel, bought the game at launch for $40.00 USD with my wheel hooked up, and only later found that it wouldn't work.

To be frank, there are a bunch of things left out of the Remastered versions of the game that are a little baffling. So I definitely feel your pain.

Message 11 of 19 (5,597 Views)

★★★ Newbie
There really needs to be wheel support on ps4. Why does it work fine on ps3 but not here. Makes no sense.
Message 12 of 19 (5,466 Views)

★★★ Newbie
need a quick answer about the patch or I shall be claiming a refund.
Message 13 of 19 (5,435 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Please add racing wheel support to BPR. As a new owner of a G920, it makes so much sense for this beloved arcade racing series to have wheel support. A short degree of rotation like 270-360 would be fine for the speed and force feedback would make collision with other vehicles feel great.

Message 14 of 19 (5,371 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I completely agree!  I bought this version because as a wheel fan I was disappointed that my original version of the game didn't have wheel support, but then they released a version that did, and I never got it, so when I saw it on PS4, it didn't make any sense to me that the new remastered version WOULDN'T have wheel support?!

Is there added support with a patch yet?

Message 15 of 19 (4,686 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

A remastered version should contain all previous features, anything less must be viewed as a downgrade. Furthermore people should be entitled to a full refund if said expectations aren’t met. EA’s made it abundantly clear they have no intention of patching in wheel support in the foreseeable future. 

Message 16 of 19 (4,225 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Je voulais savoir si Burnout paradise remastered supporte maintenant le volant G29 , sinon quel dommage !

Message 17 of 19 (3,680 Views)

Re: Add wheel support

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I completely agree! I definitely want wheel support for the Xbox Series X. Kinda takes the "mastered" out of "remastered" without wheel support.

Message 18 of 19 (2,020 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@That is the last time I attempt to play any game that has no wheel support!
Message 19 of 19 (1,981 Views)