Re: Burnout ( remaster) hosting no one joining

by ChiroVette

Original Post

Burnout ( remaster) hosting no one joining

★★★ Novice
Whenever i play burnout i can join other games by going online and most of the time they are full. Max 15 rooms or so
And when im in the room and 1 is going out soon one is joining in within a second.
But when i want to create my own room nobody joins in.
I've been waiting hours to someone to join in but it never happend.
My internet is also no problem NAT2 50 down 30 up and open port.
Is the server to buzy? Is it going to expand?
I got used to host a room troughout ps3 and i want to keep on going with that so i can play my challenges in my own way and order
Message 1 of 24 (3,458 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem.

On Ps3 everything is working fine in burnout, but on ps4 nobody joins me and everytime 15 open freeburn rooms, a friend has the same problem.

Is there any solution?

Message 2 of 24 (3,423 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Same.

U.S.  Digital copy.

Nat2

Been playing the ps3 version with no problems.

The servers just show the same (basically) 15 full rooms all the time.  On ps3 they don't show full rooms.

I can host ps3 rooms easily and yet hosting on ps4 nobody ever joins.  With quick match being basically the only way to join, it seems impossible that nobody at all would get sent.

Also, why are the menu options so different?  The server rooms never update, just say race, never challenges or whatever.

Message 3 of 24 (3,412 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I've noticed the same when I host on Xbox one. No one joins. But I have no issues finding full rooms when I seek for it. NAT is open etc. So it's not that. I see on different PS and Xbox forums that others have the same issue. So it's not isolated to one system.

Tho there the game crashes if you are online from the start. It only works atm if you start it in offline mode first. So idk if that's related.

Message 4 of 24 (3,402 Views)

★★ Novice
I think it´s the same issue with the online statistics, which are very false and everytime I play, there are different false numbers.
Hopefully they will fix the online problem soon, because the online mode on ps3 was absolutely perfect, sadly it isn´t at the moment
Message 5 of 24 (3,396 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This has been my issue as well. My favorite part about Burnout Paradise was doing the online challenges but I can't find any rooms that are doing challenges, only a Max of 15 rooms with people driving around. Also, I noticed that all the player statistics are wrong, like it shows I have zero takedowns and have completed 1,831/500 challenges.

I just want my P12 Diamond!
Message 6 of 24 (3,305 Views)

★★★ Novice
I got to a kind of solution but you will need a friend. Go onl8ne and do challenges..its almost the only way at this moment
Message 7 of 24 (3,294 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have the same problem on PS4. I can join Freeburn rooms, but can't host them myself. Or rather I can, and I can even invite people on my friends list, but no matter how long I am in my lobby/room nobody comes. Which NEVER happened to me on the PC or the PS3 version.

Another issue is that whenever I look to join a Freeburn room, only 15 rooms are visible. Now what's odd about this is no matter what time of the day or night it is, I see the exact same number of rooms, 15. No more, no less.

One more thing, I read on Gamefqqs's Paradise Remastered forum that this is a problem with some people but not with others. So it isn't consistent or across the board. Apparently some people can host rooms and some people cannot, and nobody can seem to find any rhyme or reason as to why.

@STEALTH_X_20wrote:
I got to a kind of solution but you will need a friend. Go onl8ne and do challenges..its almost the only way at this moment

How would this work to solve the problem? I went into random Freeburn rooms and did challenges several days ago but that didn't help. Or are you saying to go into a Friend's room? And does this alleviate the problem and will somehow allow me to host a room myself?

Message 8 of 24 (3,278 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sorry to bump, but this is  HUGE issue for me. The only reason i paid $40.00 USD for this game is to play online in Freeburn rooms. I always hosted my own rooms back in Paradise's heyday on the PS3, and if I can't do that, I have no choice but to demand a refund from Sony and delete the game. Please fix this or give us a time frame for how it is being handled.

Thank you!

Message 9 of 24 (3,253 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Same as everyone above for me. I'm using a PS4 physical copy (EU).

I didn't get any issue or glitch (or crash for that matter) since I started the game except that one. At first I thought it might be my NAT or something related to my connection but it is just fine. I'm glad to see I'm not alone on this. It's pretty weird as everything in the multiplayer is totally smooth for me: no disconnects, lag or issues and I can join people instantly.

I don't understand how this can be unoticed by the developers, I mean we're probably not the only 10 people in the world with that issue. 

Message 10 of 24 (3,238 Views)