Re: Burnout paradise remastered wrong car

by rudn2zuwnc49

Original Post

Burnout paradise remastered wrong car

★★ Newbie
Hi, after purchasing the latest re-release of burnout, I have noticed that the "Olympus Governor" has the wrong paint scheme and also has less "punch" then it used to.
After working hard on "big surf island" I was shocked to find that the "Governor" was in the wrong colours and it has less "drive aways", "boost" and "strength" then the "original".
Can you you please fix, add customisable paint or add a "burning route" for an even heavier duty version of my favourite vehicle the "knight hawk slayer".
Im a Long time burnout player and absolutely loved the EA Racing series, along with the original "NFS" thanks mark.
Message 1 of 5 (1,000 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Less? The stats are 6,7,10 as they were in the original with regards to the Governor. It's still a car of choice for online freeburn as everyone is driving GT Nighthawks. And the Governor is one of few that can take one out head on.

Message 2 of 5 (954 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I'm also having trouble with paint, neither of the unlock able bikes can be painted. They just say "repair your car to paint", but they're not cars and can't be repaired. I WANT MY FLAG SKINS LIKE IN THE ORIGINAL!!
Message 3 of 5 (942 Views)

★★★ Novice

I also found the same thing in my game, as well as other car bugs:

- The Toy GT Nighthawk doesn't play its "siren" while boosting.

- Any version of the Krieger Pioneer causes the music to become muffled while driving normally.

Message 4 of 5 (904 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I'm with you about the Toy GT Nighthawk and the krieger pioneer. In paradise ps3 one of the updates that EA and Criterion made was to add bass to the krieger pioneer which made the music as you said (muffled)
Message 5 of 5 (793 Views)