Burnout Ultimate Box not working whatsoever?

by LetheanDream7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Burnout Ultimate Box not working whatsoever?

★★★ Newbie

Hi I can't run the game Burnout Paradise the Ultimate Box with steam online at all.

When I try and redeem my Product Key with Origin it recognises the code as Burnout Paradise, but when I click accept it says that my product key is already used?

I have never used Origin for any game until today when I installed origin for the first time to try and get this working. 

When I input my Origin username and password on the steam loaded Burnout Pardise which I reinstalled again today it won't accept my Origin ID details or log me in at all. Creating new login details doesn't work either. 

I think that the steam version I have is 1.1.0.0 of the ultimate box. 

Is there anyway that I can play online or use my key to download an updated version, because steam is doing sod all to help 

Thanks

Message 1 of 2 (901 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Burnout Ultimate Box not working whatsoever?

★★★ Newbie

I used EA chat and managed to recover an old EA account that the game was first bought with, which helped transition to origin for an update. Anyone else who can't access burnout paradise ultimate box on steam, you should do this!

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (876 Views)

All Replies

Re: Burnout Ultimate Box not working whatsoever?

★★★ Newbie

I used EA chat and managed to recover an old EA account that the game was first bought with, which helped transition to origin for an update. Anyone else who can't access burnout paradise ultimate box on steam, you should do this!

Message 2 of 2 (877 Views)