Burnout Paradise Switch

by RAZIEL_SREAVER

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Burnout Paradise Switch

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Does anybody know how to add friends of the switch version and if they in in game chat available via a headset? Very hard to get games going if people don't know what they are doing etc, and would be nice to be able to add good players.

The switch way to add friends isn't showing up recently played with in the list of recent players??

Cheers

Message 1 of 12 (3,377 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Burnout Paradise Switch

Community Manager

@RAZIEL_SREAVER If you can make a fresh thread with a permanent Discord link I'm happy to highlight it at the top of the forum. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 10 of 12 (3,139 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Hey, you joined a lobby I was hosting the other day Standard smile SW-0475-0241-3341

I can't figure out voice chat either.  It would be nice to know a few players who know what they're doing.  I can see folks who clearly played before on another platform and it'd be nice if the Switch "recent players" menu would show players.  

Message 2 of 12 (3,319 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Thanks for the posts and sorry to be the bearer of bad news I'm hearing back that the recently played list isn't currently tracking properly, and that the voice chat hasn't been implemented.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 12 (3,294 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hello EA Community Manager thank u very much for reading the thread. you have accurately summarized the issues, both the Switch "recent players" list and Nintendo Online voice chat would be very welcome additions to the game.

I played Burnout on the 360 way back when, and was eager to get the Switch version to complete the 500 Freeburn Challenges.  These features would help me do that.

Message 4 of 12 (3,274 Views)

★ Novice

I hope that means u can help out with fixing these issues by releasing a patch on the Switch soon

Message 5 of 12 (3,254 Views)

★★★ Novice

Voice chat hasn't been implemented meaning that it's never going to be?? 

Message 6 of 12 (3,249 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

A server on discord has been set up to chat together and get games going

Message 7 of 12 (3,248 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@RAZIEL_SREAVER It's possible there's some plans I'm not privy to, but at this point it doesn't look like this will be implemented no. 

Thanks for posting the Discord server, but the invite seems to have expired. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 12 (3,199 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for the reply.

So basically people who are new to the game will not be able to get help by other players whilst doing online challenges. Very disappointed in EA puts the online play at a HUGE disadvantage is there any way you can promote the discord server so that more people can communicate and new players get involved and help playing the game fully?

Message 9 of 12 (3,195 Views)

Community Manager

@RAZIEL_SREAVER If you can make a fresh thread with a permanent Discord link I'm happy to highlight it at the top of the forum. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 10 of 12 (3,140 Views)