Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Burnout Paradise Remastered is running rather poorly

by Taschi120

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Burnout Paradise Remastered is running rather poorly

★★★★ Newbie

The game runs fine until I finish any race. After closing the end-of-race screen, the game switches back and forth between running fluidly for a few seconds and then running with significant stutter (maybe 10fps, sometimes lower) for a few seconds.

I've already tried the usual quick-fixes (like lowering graphics settings, updating graphics card drivers and so forth, but no luck. Any help?

Message 1 of 3 (277 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Burnout Paradise Remastered is running rather poorly

★★★★ Newbie
Solved it: Camera access for apps was disabled in the Windows 10 Privacy settings. After enabling it, it works fine, and now I have a beautiful photo of my plaster wall on my drivers' license. Thanks, EA, that feature was totally worth hours of troubleshooting.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (267 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Newbie
BTW, same thing happens when I go into the menu.
Message 2 of 3 (270 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Solved it: Camera access for apps was disabled in the Windows 10 Privacy settings. After enabling it, it works fine, and now I have a beautiful photo of my plaster wall on my drivers' license. Thanks, EA, that feature was totally worth hours of troubleshooting.
Message 3 of 3 (268 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help