Original Post

Accepted Solution

Burnout Paradise Remastered is not unlock achievements

★ Apprentice

For some reason 3 achievements are not unlocking for me:
Spinnin' Around

Duckin' and Weavin'

The Show Must Go On

I've done these multiple times, most recently today, but they are not unlocking. Is this an issue with the game or with the Origin Launcher?

Message 1 of 3 (1,022 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Burnout Paradise Remastered is not unlock achievements

Community Manager

Hi, there's a chance that there's an issue Origin side, but achievement issues can be tricky to nail down. 

You can try clearing your Origin cache and see if that allows you to unlock the achievements after. 

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (992 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi, there's a chance that there's an issue Origin side, but achievement issues can be tricky to nail down. 

You can try clearing your Origin cache and see if that allows you to unlock the achievements after. 

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (993 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_DavidAlright, I'll give that a try, however I don't think it will make a difference since I noticed Duckin' and Weavin' not popping after I built a brand new gaming rig and was playing the various games I like to make sure there weren't any hardware issues.

Edit:

Okay, this did fix the problem, even if I don't know why since it was a fresh install on a new PC. Although it didn't pop up the notification in-game, it was listed in the Achievements section as being unlocked on April 27th when I posted the issue.

Thanks for the help, David.

Message 3 of 3 (938 Views)