Burnout Paradise Remastered crashes when start online mode [PC]

by qubet

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Burnout Paradise Remastered crashes when start online mode [PC]

★ Novice

BPR crahes when tried start Freeburn online mod. it does not matter, I create a session, I connect to random, or I'm invited by friends, the game crashes when I try to enter the multiplayer.
What I did
1.cleaned the cache, did not help
2. reinstalled, did not help

3.changed the resolution and mode of the window, did not help

Message 1 of 23 (22,702 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Burnout Paradise Remastered Crash in Online Mode

★★★★ Novice

Well, I can now play online after reinstaling my Windows 10 and Burnout Paradise Rematered. I don't really know how to fix the problem. Sorry :/ 

View in thread

Message 17 of 23 (24,366 Views)

All Replies

Re: Burnout Paradise Remastered crashes when start online mode [PC]

★★★★★ Novice

Same problem

Message 2 of 23 (22,625 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue

Message 3 of 23 (22,602 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

why nobody no reply pls help

Message 4 of 23 (22,542 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have the same problem. I made a thread about this before you actually but my thread apparently got deleted.

That means someone from EA saw my thread, and instead of acknowledging the problem decided censorship is a better option. Guess I'll be going for a refund instead...
Message 5 of 23 (22,494 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

This is a forum in which players help other players. The EA accounts you see here are Community Managers, not techies or the game developers. They try to help as good as they can, will look if some problems are happening often, collect infromation and give them the game developers. They maybe make a patch/fix or return information of how to solve the problem and the Community Managers will let us know.

So maybe the game developers are already working on something, because a lot of threads like this exist. I think they are well aware of the situation.

@Pea_Casey

No thread is deleted here for censorship. That is not necessary and makes customers only angry. Even if someone uses fowl language, the thread will never be deleted completely (bad language may be removed, but that's it). This is not how the EA Comunnity Managers work here. It must be another reason your thread disappeared.

But neitherless the best you guys can do:

* help the Community Managers and use the "Me too" buttons as much as possible so they recognize big problems

* provide them with as many useful information you can

* direclty open a case on the EA HelpDesk: https://help.ea.com/us/contact-us/ 

* just be patient

I once opend a case in the EA HelpDeks as well because Fe wasn't startign at all. They closed my case a week later. I already forgot about the issue because I played another game. And see, the game was starting up without any problem due to a patch that happened in the meantime. So even if you don't get direct replies they still work on something.

I wish you best luck that they find a solution ASAP Standard smile

Message 6 of 23 (22,411 Views)

Burnout Paradise Remastered Crash in Online Mode

★★★★ Novice

I just bought Burnout Paradise Remastered yesterday but it crashed in the loading after connecting to servers. I managed to play the game by setting Origin to "Offline Mode". To get the achievements I changed Origin to Online again after the main menu (in game) but everytime I try to actually play online with friends or connect to a random online lobbie it instantly crash.

I have been searching in the threads for a solution but nothing seems to work. Are the BPR servers down causing it to crash? Or is there any solution to fix this issue?

I am playing it on PC (Origin).

My system is

MSI B250M Mortar

Intel Core i3 7100

HyperX Predator 8gb

GTX 1050Ti Strix 4gb OC

Windows 10 Pro (all up to date)

I don't have any controller or other device plugged to my PC (only my USB headset).

My Username does not have any special character

I reinstaled the game twice

Cleared game cache

Basically everything I saw in the other threads.

Basically I would like to know if there's something I can do to fix this issue or if it's a problem with EA servers (as usual) and there's nothing I can do about it. 

Message 7 of 23 (22,177 Views)

Community Manager

@IRI_john 

Check out the solution posted here which might help you out in your situation: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Burnout-Games/Burnout-Paradise-Remastered-PC-Crashing-on-initial-loading/t...

Another player mentioned it was related to a specific program they had running in the background. We recommend deleting Origin and re-download the latest version, and the run a clean boot prior to launching the game to determine if it's indeed something running in the background that's conflicting with Origin.

How to Clean Boot

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/

Download the Latest Version of Origin

https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/download

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 23 (22,161 Views)

★★★★ Novice

As I said, I already tried everything in the threads and nothing works. (including this one you sent me). Everytime I try to connect to the servers, the game crashes. I can only play the game offline with "Offline Mode" in origin.  I don't have any program runnig in the background and already tried to re-instal the latest version of Origin.

The only thing that I didn't made yet was formating my computer and install a new Windows (I can't do that because I don't have any device to save backups of my job's files).

Thank you for answering tho.

Message 9 of 23 (22,159 Views)

Community Manager
Message 10 of 23 (22,140 Views)