Burnout Paradise Remastered PC Webcam

by xEmanatex

Original Post

Burnout Paradise Remastered PC Webcam

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I just started the game for the first time and noticed that the webcam wasn't turned off after the mug shot. I think this is a pretty big issue, is there no way to turn the webcam in a game off without disabling it in Windows? I just don't want a game to have permission to use my camera...

Message 1 of 4 (2,063 Views)

Re: Burnout Paradise Remastered PC Webcam

Message 2 of 4 (2,045 Views)

Re: Burnout Paradise Remastered PC Webcam

★★★ Novice
@EA_Barry fix the game!
Message 3 of 4 (2,035 Views)

webcam issue on burnout paradise remastered

★★★ Novice

I play on my laptop and my laptop has its own built-in camera and indicator which turns on when the camera is on.

and when I play burnout paradise remastered every time I completed an event I always get a prompt to take a picture (for driver license I guess), I really don't want to because I already have a profile picture taken from my origin profile pic and I'm not comfortable taking a picture of my own self because I record my gameplay quite often on youtube, etc.

the more annoying part is that once the prompt disappears my camera is still on for some reason and it won't turn off until I quit the game entirely.

inb4: yes I can disable my camera access on my privacy settings on windows settings but IIRC that will disable the entire camera access and the problem is that I use my laptop for lots of things like zoom calls and school stuff and so disabling my camera is not the best option right now as its very tedious thing to turn my camera access on and off just to play burnout paradise.

my current solution is I can cover my webcam when playing burnout paradise remastered but it's still very annoying. there is an option in burnout paradise ultimate box to turn off the webcam on the in-game settings but I didn't see that in the remastered version.

please fix this issue it is really a privacy hazard because not everyone is comfortable getting their pictures taken, I will look forward to any fix/solution, thank you for the understanding

Message 4 of 4 (1,776 Views)