Burnout Paradise Remastered PC Webcam Constantly On

by chrisGTX

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Burnout Paradise Remastered PC Webcam Constantly On

★★★ Novice

So I've been loving the Remaster of Burnout Paradise on PC! But there's one issue: When I boot the game up and complete any event, the game asks to take my picture since I have a webcam attached to my PC. The problem is, even if I say no or yes, I can tell that my webcam is still active (it lights up blue when active). And the game KEEPS it on and asks me to take my picture after EVERY event. Is there a fix for this? Also, how can I delete a license picture that was previously taken? Thanks for your time!

Message 1 of 7 (7,117 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Burnout Paradise Remastered PC Webcam Constantly On

★★★★★ Novice

If you don't want to use a webcam in Burnout Paradise, disable your webcam in Device Manager or unplug it from your PC.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (7,074 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

If you don't want to use a webcam in Burnout Paradise, disable your webcam in Device Manager or unplug it from your PC.

Message 2 of 7 (7,075 Views)

Betreff: Burnout Paradise Remastered PC Webcam Constantly On

★★★ Apprentice

At least the normal version offered in its options to turn the webcam off

The remastered even doesnt start for me so I dont know there.

Message 3 of 7 (7,067 Views)

★★★ Novice

Is there really not an in-game solution to this like the original version on PC had? Or some kind of ini file I can edit? I'd rather not disable my webcam EVERY time I wanna play BPR.

Message 4 of 7 (7,053 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

In my experience, it's not possible to change any webcam settings in-game. I'd like to suggest this feature from the original as well.

Message 5 of 7 (7,051 Views)

★★★ Novice

I see. Well, thanks for the info. Is there any way to delete a previously taken license picture?

Message 6 of 7 (7,039 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You can just use your webcam in an another application like OBS for example. Most webcams can only supply footage to one application. If your webcam has a default application like the logitech capture for the c920 I would recommend using that. If you do this and then open Burnout your webcam will just be grey or black because it can't handle two applications trying to use the webcam feed. The game is dumb for not having an option for this.

Message 7 of 7 (3,439 Views)