Burnout Paradise Remastered PC Crashing on initial loading screen

by Froggy19

Original Post

Re: Burnout Paradise Remastered PC Crashing on initial loading screen

★ Apprentice

Hello. I'm having a trouble with my BPR on PC. It crashes whenever I try to connect to EA servers. Here's my DxDiag

Message 41 of 446 (5,602 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Barry

Uninstalled VC ++ 2017 and reinstalled with the files in the game folder. Restarted the PC and was unfortunately met with the same results.  Frown 

Message 42 of 446 (5,687 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I don't think there is a problem on our side. Like for others I can play game in Origin offline mode, even with steam in game and using steam controller.
Message 43 of 446 (5,665 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
^This. It is working in offline and so many users have this issue it cannot be our fault.
Message 44 of 446 (5,656 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

i was starting this game at 75hz and user-configurated-resolution (INTEL i GPU).

the game crashed after photo and licence intro.

This game-engine is fixed at a max. 60hz refresh-rate.

setting your display and driver to run max. 60 and 16:9 will help.

using standard resolutions and frequencies like 1080x1920p and 60 are the way to go.

CHECK FOR THIS FIRST

Message 45 of 446 (5,652 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Game itself is by default running on my 49" 4k TV with HDR, Vsync on, at 4K(3840x2160), maks details, with no problem with anything, no crashes or any kind of abomination with Offline Mode.
Message 46 of 446 (5,645 Views)

★★ Apprentice

well tried the offline mode and the next crash is at the DMV screen, well done on a remaster that costs 20 bucks(price here in brazil) for a non-working game, at least the original still works

Message 47 of 446 (5,620 Views)

Burnout Paradise Remastered crashes at connecting to servers

★ Apprentice

My game crashes everytime I try to connect to ingame servers. I can go in offline mode, then the game works perfect, but I can't play online.

Message 48 of 446 (5,504 Views)

★★ Pro

Try making the graphics lower, maybe it's too high, like in the reddit post, maybe it will work

https://www.reddit.com/r/gpdwin/comments/98ubsd/burnout_paradise_remastered_wont_work_on_first/

Message 49 of 446 (5,559 Views)

★★★ Novice

I think i found some workaround for my issue, i forced the game (in the nvidia control panel ) to use my gtx1050 not my onboard intel card...  and wow, the game just work at max settings without any problem Standard smile

Message 50 of 446 (5,546 Views)