Burnout Paradise Remaster keeps crashing

by Neftali2314

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Burnout Paradise Remaster keeps crashing

★ Novice

Hello, I bought the game in a offer of 10$ and I have a big problem with it, when I Installed and run the game in the first time the screen freezed in a load screen before the menu, I can hear the sound of the options to start the game but It crash, I tried to play it again and this time I see the menu! but when the intro cinematic started... I just heard Dj's voice in a black screen and again it crash... the third time I get to see all the intro cinematic but when the game starts to give me the license it crash in the first second. In the other attempts these problems keeps changing in a random way, Sometimes It crash in the load screen Sometimes in the cinematic intro sometimes in the license intro.... the most far away that I can get was to take a pic of myselft to the license! but it crash.

I've tried everything on the boards in this page, Update visual microsoft 2015, Repair my game from origin. Disable my camera, Update my graphic card, Re-install the game, Even create a new microsoft user account to play the game, I ran out of ideas, here is my DxDiag to get help, Very frustrated for can't play the game.

Thanks for read!

Message 1 of 3 (1,377 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Burnout Paradise Remaster keeps crashing

★★★★ Guide

Your laptop does not meet system requirements to run the program / game. According to the stats you posted your HP laptops processor is 2.0 GHz and you NEED 3.3 GHz, I personally recommend 4.5 GHz or more to run the game smoothly.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,165 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

Your laptop does not meet system requirements to run the program / game. According to the stats you posted your HP laptops processor is 2.0 GHz and you NEED 3.3 GHz, I personally recommend 4.5 GHz or more to run the game smoothly.

Message 2 of 3 (1,166 Views)

★★★ Novice

right. my gameplay is just fine and smooth enough on low specs. and i don't NEED 3.3 GHz. if i want to play the real good games, i'd buy a real computer.
the issue(crash to desktop without error) occurs randomly when i pause(esc) and navigate the menus(F1/F2)
i've already disabled my webcam for SOME PERVERSE REASONS THAT COULD BE FIXED BY EA IN A SIMPLE PATCH
and installed a mod by Bo98, added a parameter in Steam to skip intros. all these played their part and removed other annoyances.
now i've seemingly got only one issue left.
i'll be back
gonna test and troubleshoot a dozen of weird ways to get around crashing MYSELF.

*BIT of a rant*

why has this game been remastered into retardation but yet has so many idiotic issues?

GET OFF YOUR GREEDY, LAZY SCAT-SQUEEZING-BEHINDS AND SUPPORT YOUR STILL LOYAL GAME LOVERS!
rather than pushing out another gold covered krap, how about you fix the good games, that you've ruined yourselves!
judas priest, EA, pleaaaase!

Message 3 of 3 (677 Views)