Burnout Paradise Remaster Crash (Origin PC)

by mathematics654

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Burnout Paradise Remaster Crash (Origin PC)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Since Burnout Remaster don't have it's own page yet (only page for all games) I post it here so I more likely to get an answer (but feel free to move it to Burnout page, I just scared it's not active like Origin page) , I have Burnout on Origin Access Premier, but that game won't load, it's crash straight after going on loading screen, is it on my end or it's because the game is technically before launch? (after all it's early access)

Message 1 of 13 (26,540 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Burnout Paradise Remaster Crash (Origin PC)

★★ Pro

I fixed the problem, the game work fine in Offline mode (in Origin), I consider this solution good enough for me, thank for everyone wanted to help Standard smile

View in thread

Message 7 of 13 (26,554 Views)

All Replies

@mathematics654 actually, for now, is using the Burnout section of the boards. As i do not have yet the game, i can't take a look, but i am pretty sure that there is at least one person in the Burnout boards that can help. 

The usual suspects are: not having the required redistributables installed, antivirus and firewal are blocking the exe. Also, not having the drivers updated can lead to a number of problems.

Probably, a dxdiag file would help more to identify the problem.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 13 (26,453 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Also had that issue. Do you happen to have a USB receiver for an airmouse plugged in (or any other third party devices)? Removing that solved it for me

Message 3 of 13 (26,430 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I had issues with Asus Sonic Suite causing it to crash.

Check Event Viewer then select Windows Logs _> Applications. Look for the red exclamation mark and that will give you a hint what's causing the issue.

Message 4 of 13 (26,397 Views)

★★ Pro

I'm not really a technology guy... what is a USB Receiver? is it the Mouse wire? I don't use a wireless mouse, so I hate to use a controller?

The log just show me "Application error" and I don't know what it means

Message 5 of 13 (26,389 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Didn't work for me, tried everything. EA support helpful like always.
Message 6 of 13 (26,328 Views)

★★ Pro

I fixed the problem, the game work fine in Offline mode (in Origin), I consider this solution good enough for me, thank for everyone wanted to help Standard smile

Message 7 of 13 (26,555 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Been trying to play on a laptop. My fix was to go inside the graphics card settings and make sure the game is using the graphics card and not the integrated graphics running off the CPU. hope this helps someone else.

Message 8 of 13 (16,741 Views)

★ Novice

This worked for me too

Message 9 of 13 (15,746 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how do you play on offline mode ?

Message 10 of 13 (10,003 Views)