Re: Burnout paradise remastered crashes constantly

by EA_Barry

Original Post

BPR PC crashing after completing events

★ Novice

I can load the game fine and drive around and start events (races, marked man etc.). At the completion of any event, the game crashes. no idea why or whats going on. when i first got the game there was zero issues completing events, as i unlocked more cars and started using them the game started acting weird once an event is complete. Now it just crashes out and closes. It manages to save the info right so i don't need to repeat anything, fortunately. Still, a major inconvenience in any enjoyment. anyone have any answers? Also, seems the game also crashes and closes if i try to enter the setting menu as well.

Message 1 of 21 (12,674 Views)

Re: BPR PC crashing after completing events

★★ Novice
Me too...
I hope EA will fix this ASAP. I've just Bought it yesterday, and I can only play it over 2 Hours then the Crashing happen after Completing any races. And this game Crash too when entering Pause menu...
Message 2 of 21 (12,633 Views)

Re: BPR PC crashing after completing events

★ Novice

I have the same problem with my game, and I found out that entering the map won't cause any crash, but trying to switch menus using F1 and F2 will lead to an crash.

My assumption to this problem is that some elements related to the in-game driving licenses lead to the crash, since both finishing events and entering the setting menu require the driving license to be shown.

Hope EA can fix this problem asap as the crash has severely affect my gaming experience.

Message 3 of 21 (12,570 Views)

Burnout paradise remastered crashes constantly

★★★ Newbie

So when I play paradise remastered it crashes randomly on any part of the game, it just freezes and thats it.

I have the latest nvidia drivers and I can't find out what is causing it, does anyone have similair issues?

Message 4 of 21 (12,610 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Moved to the Burnout forum.

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

Message 5 of 21 (12,599 Views)

Community Manager

@HR_Qudek

Please post your Dxdiag report here, there may be info in there that will point us in the right direction, thanks.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

barry.png
Message 6 of 21 (12,588 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sorry for long time no reply, I was really bussy, here it is.

Message 7 of 21 (12,531 Views)

★★ Novice

Me too... Game Run Fine, with GT 930MX but always Crash back to Desktop when I Pause the Game, and After Finishing an Event, but luckily Game Progress still saved, so no need to repeat the Event again, beside that Online, Everything is Normal.

Message 8 of 21 (12,519 Views)

Burnout Paradise Remastered crashes after every event (Origin PC)

★★ Novice

Playing 10h trial of Burnout Paradise Remastered. The game crashes after every completed event. Sometimes crashes at startup too. I was trying to install on internal and external disks. Result the same. Game repair didn't fix the issue. I can't buy game, which crashing every 5 min :\

Message 9 of 21 (12,523 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@HR_Qudek I noticed that DxDiag reports ASUS Xonar DS Audio Device as non-WHQL. Can you check to see if updating those drivers makes a difference?

@The_X-Stylizer Unplug or disable your webcam in Device Manager to see if that helps.

Message 10 of 21 (12,476 Views)