Re: BPR - Our Favourite Vehicles

by Moskolonel

Original Post

BPR - Our Favourite Vehicles

Community Manager

Launch day is here, and we’re excited to step on the pedal - on the go! In anticipation of the game launching on Nintendo Switch, Steve, Head of Content, and Chris, Stellar Entertainment’s Creative Director, sat down and shared their favorite vehicles with us.

We added some information on how to unlock them and what their stats are.

There are three stat categories for every vehicle: Speed, Boost and Strength. The more, the better.

What are your personal favorites? Let us know down below!

Rossolini Tempesta / Tempesta GT

bpr1.PNG

“Beautiful in both its incarnations. Some say it’s the prettiest car in the game with the best rear end (ahem). It has the performance to match its looks, just don’t take it into a fight as it really doesn’t like to get hit.”

How to unlock the Rossolini Tempesta:

Acquire A License

Stats: Speed: 4 - Boost: 7 - Strength: 3

In Burnout Paradise, you can level up your driver’s license through winning events. When you first arrive in Paradise City, you will start with a Learner’s Permit. Win 2 events, and you will be awarded the D class license. Win another 7, you’ll receive the C class license, and so on.

Upon winning a total of 50 events, you’ll get the A Class License issued, and awarded the Rossolini Tempesta.

How to unlock the Rossolini Tempesta GT:

Complete the Tempesta Burning Route

Stats: Speed: 5 - Boost: 7 - Strength: 2

What’s a Burning Route now, you may ask? It’s an event type which requires a specific car, in which you’ll have a time limit to get from start to finish. So unlock the Rossolini Tempesta, find the Tempesta Burning Route on the map, beat the given time and you’ll unlock the Tempesta GT.

Nakamura Firehawk GP Competition

bpr2.PNG

“The coolest Bike and the one that makes me feel like Barry Sheene when I ride it. I love its livery, the rider looks super cool and it goes like greased lightning. All of the bikes are cool but to me, this is just the one to look cool on.”

How to unlock the Nakamura Firehawk GP Competition:

Acquire Rider License.

Stats: Speed: 8 - Boost: 0 - Strength: 0

Note that all bikes come without boost, but they’re quite fast anyway. The Firehawk GP Competition is the fastest bike, but also the only vehicle that has a strength rate of 0, so better drive carefully.

If you’re new to Paradise City and first choose a bike to drive around Paradise City, you’ll notice that you’re seeing special bike events. Bikes have a progression separate from cars. You start off with a Bike License and work towards the Rider License by successfully completing Bike events.

Bike events include 19 Burning Rides & 19 Midnight Rides. Think of them as time trials where you have to beat a set time, making your way from start to finish. There are no checkpoints you have to hit, so you’re free to find your own way.

Burning rides are available from 8 AM to 8 PM in-game time, Midnight rides from 8PM to 8 AM.

Carson Dust Storm

bpr3.PNG

“In a game full of some pretty wild rides, this is one of the most unique. It handles differently to almost everything else. If you want to pull off some awesome tricks, spins and jumps, this is the car for you. Great for Stunt runs - just don’t try using it for Marked Man events.”

For context: In a Marked Man event, your only objective is to get from start to finish without getting your vehicle wrecked - and there are quite a few cars out to do just that.

How to unlock:

The Carson Dust Storm is unlocked right from the Start, find it in the “Big Surf Island Cars” category.

Stats: Speed: 3 - Boost: 4 - Strength: 4

Carson Extreme Hot Rod

bpr4.PNG

“Quite possibly the fastest car in the game if you can handle it! Even without boost, this car is brutally quick. Engage its locked boost and it will boost indefinitely (or until you crash) at ludicrous speeds. Just to emphasize its raw power, the car will pull a wheelie when you engage the boost!“

How to unlock:

The Carson Extreme Hot Rod is unlocked right from the Start, find it in the “Boost Special Cars” category.

Not only are all the overall stats decent, but the Boost Special Cars have - surprise - a special boost. Unless other boosts that deplete, these vehicles will boost continuously - until you crash.

Stats: Speed: 7 - Boost: 10 - Strength: 8

Hunter Toy Takedown 4x4

bpr5.PNG

“In its normal incarnation, this car is an absolute monster. It can dish out and take damage like no other. So I find it extra funny to see it as a toy, and just like its original form, this little monster still hits like a hammer.”fvdf

How to unlock:

The Hunter Toy Takedown is unlocked right from the Start, find it in the “Toy Vehicles” category.

Stats: Speed: 2 - Boost: 4 - Strength: 10

The Hunter Toy Takedown 4x4 is one of 9 toy cars. While its speed and boost ratings are lower than its bigger sibling’s, it packs the same punch with a Strength rating of 10.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 1 of 3 (2,621 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Love this game when i'm younger i will probably rebuy it!

Message 2 of 3 (2,375 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Absolutely love love this game!!

I am looking to rebuy this game Again!!

The cars are awesome!!

Message 3 of 3 (1,690 Views)