Anyone knows how to open OST .sns files of Paradise?

by GK3512

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Anyone knows how to open OST .sns files of Paradise?

★★★★ Pro

Recently I tried to open the .sns files of Paradise OST sound files with normal Potplayer but failed.And I cant find a working decorder for the .sns files of the game,so does anyone know how to open the sns files or make it a normal sound files?Thanks

Message 1 of 4 (1,755 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Anyone knows how to open OST .sns files of Paradise?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@GK3512There are many alternate programs that you could try using such as StellaNavigator ([Removed - Admin.]) or SNS-HDR Pro ([Removed - Admin.]). I cannot verify if they actually work since I no longer own Burnout Paradise...

Admin Edit - 3rd party/external software should not be linked here.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,721 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@GK3512 

That is a proprietary file format that is not intended to be used outside of the game.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,732 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@GK3512There are many alternate programs that you could try using such as StellaNavigator ([Removed - Admin.]) or SNS-HDR Pro ([Removed - Admin.]). I cannot verify if they actually work since I no longer own Burnout Paradise...

Admin Edit - 3rd party/external software should not be linked here.

Message 3 of 4 (1,722 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah we don't care if .sns files aren't meant to be used by us. We own a copy of the game and we have a right to use it how we see fit. And if we want to convert the .sns files into something like a .wav so that we can use the sound effects from the game, or the music, we deserve a way to do so.

Message 4 of 4 (1,180 Views)