Re: Spore startup glitch

by xj0shuaBecerrax

Original Post

Accepted Solution

will spore work with windows 10?

★★★ Newbie

will spore work with windows 10? the system requirements for it state it only works with xp and vista.

Message 1 of 5 (21,690 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: will spore work with windows 10?

Hi @laserblastaim

That's right. Spore is an older game and it does not run on all newer PC models. But if you pay attention to some things, it should run without problems. Important never play the game in the highest screen resolution, because Spore does not support all.

For more details, see upper FAQ

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Spore/Read-before-posting-Spore-MASTER-FAQ-2015-2016/m-p/4802582#U4802582

Cheers

Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (25,736 Views)

All Replies

Hi @laserblastaim

That's right. Spore is an older game and it does not run on all newer PC models. But if you pay attention to some things, it should run without problems. Important never play the game in the highest screen resolution, because Spore does not support all.

For more details, see upper FAQ

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Spore/Read-before-posting-Spore-MASTER-FAQ-2015-2016/m-p/4802582#U4802582

Cheers

Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 2 of 5 (25,737 Views)

Spore startup glitch

★★★ Novice

So, I love Spore. I wanted to play it again, so I started it up. Black screen fires up, I think that's just normal. But then my other 2 monitor's screens started glitching, just like my main screen where I now have a black flickering screen. I have tried several things, repair, reinstall, google my problem, use compatibility mode but nothing seems to work! I really want to play Spore again, my sister can play it on another PC. But I can't on my own. 

Can someone please help me? I'm desperate!

I have Windows 10, GTX 750 with 1GB Vram, i5 4460 3.20GHz, 8GB RAM DDR4.

Message 3 of 5 (19,102 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
i had this problem and i reloaded the game with highest resilushon and worked fine
Message 4 of 5 (18,759 Views)

Re: Spore startup glitch

★★★★★ Newbie

i have the same exact problem! i try to start up spore and the screen turns black, starts to static, then flickers back and fourth to those. i have to alt, F4 to get out of the application. i have a windows 10, maybe thats why?

Message 5 of 5 (7,181 Views)