Re: spore

by OmaeBaconDaNa

Original Post

spore

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

hey guys im playing spore on windows 7 and my creatures when i check a planet are questionmarks so i try restarting the game and nothing and even if i go to check what i created its all empty i try to repair game since i did before but this time its it doesnt show anything i made but only maxis creations and when i start a game my creature is different help ( btw repair game isnt there even though i did before )

Message 1 of 6 (995 Views)

★★★ Novice

Bruh im waiting so long

Message 2 of 6 (921 Views)

★★★ Novice

they are dissapearing one by one

Message 3 of 6 (836 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

creature Hi! I see you need help, so I am here!

Mouse Try to reinstall game. Your data will be saved.

TipsIf this does not help, change the language of the game to another. If you have Steam, find the location of the game (EXE file), Make a shortcut to this file, then go to its properties and where the location is written, type -locale: en-us. In Steam, you must choose any language, but not English. As a result, you will have Spore in English and it will probably work correctly.

I hope I have solved your question. Good luck with Spore!       

Message 4 of 6 (670 Views)

Hi @OmaeBaconDaNa 

A questionmarks on the planet png - means that this file is no longer available on your PC.

Did you change anything, restart the game or delete something?

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 5 of 6 (655 Views)

★★★ Novice

nooo i was just playing spore until one day they dissappeared

Message 6 of 6 (610 Views)