Betreff: spore wont download creations

by Freggi-Liz

Original Post

spore wont download creations

★★★ Apprentice

Hi, I used Spore on Steam currently and for a while now, spore just hasnt been redownloading creations at all.

whether its creations from a buddy or when i click "download" on spore.com nothing seems to be downloading unless its new releases my buddies.

the only creations that downloaded were my own for the screen name i am using and any other buddy creations i had downloaded ages ago when things seemed to be downloading fine. but since uninstalling and reinstalling times in the past, it just seemed to stop.

i say i use Steam spore, but this was also an issue when i was using Origin Spore and disc Spore so, dont regard this like its specifically Steam related.

Message 1 of 5 (799 Views)

@MorrysIllusion Hi

Make  sure that all background programs are closed.https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/331796/perform-a-clean-startup-to-determine-whether-backgro...

Tryout these tips

https://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/49753.page

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 2 of 5 (792 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
i tried a number of the things that were stated in that post but none of them seem to be working. i may uninstall and reinstall fully again, but i did that so many times that i almost feel like thats what messed it up in the first place...?
Message 3 of 5 (765 Views)

Unfortunately, I have no other ideas why it does not work for you via Steam Client!
I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 4 of 5 (748 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
alright i will do some fiddling around. if i get a solution i will return!
Message 5 of 5 (732 Views)