Re: spore tribal stage frozen problem

by Gabtopher

Original Post

spore tribal stage frozen problem

★ Newbie

My son has been playing spore for a while w/o any problem until he reaches to level tribal stage. All the creatures are frosen where as the mouse and the game seems to be working fine. Bu no action can be initialised. music and background fine  but no action is available but the mouse 

I searched the forum and saw so many problems with the same title.

What can we do to continue playing ?  settings ? patch ? any button missed to press.?  we could not do anything for several days.

Thanks for your help.

Message 1 of 5 (1,086 Views)

★ Novice

ave the  same  issue.  I can play Cell and  Creature stage just fine  BUT going into Tribal Stage it suddenly Locks up. I can press Escape and stuff but theres no movement from anything.  my creatures or stuck in place as is the camera.  just frozen.  I looked it up online and it say the Tribal stage is broken forever.   I upsets me because i was having such a  good time playing it.  Will there be a  bug fix or something?

Before anyone asks.  I have tried the following already:

1) Restarting the game

2) Reinstalling the  Update

3) Reinstalling the game

4) Cursing at it

5) Leaving it alone to see if it would resolve itself. 

6) Raising the graphics Cache,

7) Reinstalling my video card & Driver.

I Downloaded the Game thru Origin due to it being on sale. However I did buy the game and i wanted a  full game  experience! I have yet to try the last 2 stages so please FIX IT

TY.

Message 2 of 5 (1,019 Views)

★ Novice

PS. I am so upset at the game right now that i have removed it from my computer and will not touch it untill  said  bug/glitch  is addressed. 

Message 3 of 5 (1,018 Views)

★ Novice

ok so i got a  Spore disk from a friend and re-installed the game yet again to see if the disk would fix the error.  Turns out that it does not.  Works fine in Cell Stage and Creature Stage but gd forbid should tribal stage do anything! WILL EA DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS?

Message 4 of 5 (999 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Dr_Vodka7787 No because it’s years later and I’m still having this issue
Message 5 of 5 (766 Views)