spore on ds glitched

by P3nguin777

Original Post

spore on ds glitched

★★★ Newbie

I first played this game when’s i was like 5 or 6 on my dsi, but I tried to play it again now that I’m 13 to see what it was like. I was having lots of fun playing it for a bit until I got to the part where you have to save the bubleebu food supply by throwing the little yellow carrot things that are given to you by another bubleebu and throw it to someone over an area. My game seems to have glitched because at first the bubleebu was giving me food but then it stopped giving me food and still kept running back and forth. I thought maybe it was just part of the game and I was just supposed to find more of the food on my own but when I did that and threw the right amount across to the other bubleebu, I looked in my quests and it said I had done 6/6 but there still wasn’t a green check mark. stupid me saved the game after the glitch happened before realizing something was wrong. I’m really disappointed because I loved this game and now there’s nothing I can do that i know of. anyone have any suggestions on what I can do? I really don’t want to reset the whole game because 5 year old me worked so hard on this game. well thanks in advance and thank you for taking the time to read this. 

Message 1 of 5 (1,039 Views)

Re: spore on ds glitched

Hi @P3nguin777 

Can you tell me exactly which region or planet this is? I need some more information to help you eventually.

I have the game myself and I need to know exactly which task it is.

Thank you

/Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 2 of 5 (1,025 Views)

★★★ Newbie
how do you check?
Message 3 of 5 (1,008 Views)

@P3nguin777 wrote:
how do you check?

I can 't check it unless I have a detailed description of the scene, none screenshot of the world. I need the level where you stucks. A solution will probably not exist

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 4 of 5 (1,000 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is where I was at. I don’t know what level it is but it says to save the food supply and i did 6/6 but there’s no check, and the lil guy who’s supposed to bring the food back and forth keeps running back in forth with no food and i’m really sorry this is a year late i was really upset and i gave up doing anything. thank you so much for replying and helping!

Message 5 of 5 (789 Views)