i have no more land left on simpson tapped out please help

by amelieevec978

Original Post

i have no more land left on simpson tapped out please help

★★★ Newbie

I have no more land left on tapped out and i can’t do anything i can only get land buy tokens but i can never get them please help me 

Message 1 of 9 (1,194 Views)

Rif.: i have no more land left on simpson tapped out please help

Hero
HI @amelieevec978, I don't quite understand your problem!
Springfield, or rather, the playing area is divided into 4 parts, and each of them has a different method for unlocking / buying land.
We have the land to the left of the mountains, the neighborhood of Springfield Heights, where the land is unlocked only with the raw materials produced by its factories. In the northern part of this district, divided by the Grand Canyon, always on the left of the map, we find the new terrain of the northern frontier. To unlock them you have to reach, from the S. Heights neighborhood, the bridge over the canyon and then, by producing permits with the shack that we find there, we will gradually unlock all those territories.
On the right of the map and the mountains, we find the game's homeland, where it all begins. Here the territories are divided into two parts; the central core, where each land can be purchased with MONEY or LAND TOKENS (they are won with the daily challenges or received from the Golden Goose Realty building), and a second part, beyond the first, where the land can only be unlocked with terrain tokens.
What part are we talking about?
What is the problem you face in unlocking these territories?
Can you post a screenshot of the problem?

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 9 (1,172 Views)

Re: i have no more land left on simpson tapped out please help

[ Edited ]

@amelieevec978- as @Bafanc mentions the only way to get Tokens for the land tiles on the outer edges of the main Springfield map reliably is the Golden Goose Realty. This doesn't turn up often and the last time it did it was 150 Donuts to get it.
This is pretty much the only premium item in the game you really do need to get, even if it means paying out a bit of real money - the other important premium stuff is part of the earlier questlines and it gives you a few sprinkles to cover those and get you used to spending them.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 3 of 9 (1,160 Views)

Hero
Hi @1-Graham-S!
These tokens will not allow you to have land in Springfield Heights, or land in the north, i.e. all land to the left of the mountains.
It is also not true what you said about the Golden Goose; The last time she appeared she was won with the tokens from the gold box, received (except one free) as a bonus for purchases of donuts from the store.

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 4 of 9 (1,148 Views)

@Bafanc - you can earn for everything except the tokens the GGR pays, apart from the somewhat rare daily challenges to get those.
There's currently 592 tiles that need those tokens so it is in my view an essential thing to get.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 5 of 9 (1,136 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The problem is that I have never ending amounts of money, plenty of dounuts but i’m running out of land, to unlock the land i need the free land tokens but they literally hardly ever come up? i get one like once a month but i need way more land than that, im assuming i can’t do anything then to help this then as the golden goose relaty is up for sale. 

Message 6 of 9 (1,105 Views)

Hero
@amelieevec978 Probably (but it's just my hypothesis) we will see the golden goose building for sale again, on the occasion of the Black Friday event, so in a few months. In the meantime, there are the new northern territories, those above Springfield Height, which are really many; Have you already unlocked them all?

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 7 of 9 (1,092 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I have the same problem

i bought all the land and all the land that you can buy with tokens

i have more then 100 free land tokens left but can’t buy anymore land

i also own all the land in de neighbourhood height left from the mountains

de I really need to stop playing after 12 years?

Message 8 of 9 (171 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I was SO excited with the "sand tile" included as a reward for the current event, thinking this meant more land.  I'm about to run out of land, and my Springfield is already pretty much a "Squishfield".

A little help, please EA!

Message 9 of 9 (146 Views)