error 0xc000007b

by bestdiever

Original Post

error 0xc000007b

★ Novice

SPORE! A few hours ago I bought a SPORE game on my PC and special add-on from Origin. The game is unavailable, it doesn't start. The computer gives me an error "0xc000007b". I searched the Internet for the answer and i found that i have to update the video card driver - i did it but nothing happened. I also checked my Microsoft Vicual C++ programs - I have ALL year-versions (2005,2008,2010,2012,2013,2015). I also reinstalled the last version of Direct X. NOTHING CHANGES! Help me, please!

Message 1 of 2 (480 Views)

Re: error 0xc000007b

Community Manager

@bestdiever To confirm have you tried reinstalling the VC++ programs to make sure there is no corruption? (If not you can uninstall them and get the latest from the Microsoft site), If you continue to have issues can you try a clean boot?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (439 Views)