Re: can’t save creations on spore

by Terra-Xx1

Original Post

can’t save creations on spore

★★★ Newbie

I haven’t been able to play Spore in a while because I am unable to save any of my creations. When I try to click the save button, it tells me that I need to name my creation first. But the “Name your creature” box doesn’t allow me to select it. I can’t enter a name which means that I am unable but to make any progress in any of my worlds because I need to be able to save my creature or my buildings in order to keep playing the story. This has been going on for at least a year now. I’ve tried researching a solution but I haven’t been able to find anything. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 6 (5,627 Views)

Betreff: can’t save creations on spore

@amekt28 Hi

If you use too many or too few limbs/parts on creatures, it can cause this error
But also certain special characters at namend blocked a save of a content

/Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

Die Simpsons Springfield -  Zeigt her euer Springfield

Die Sims 2 - Meine Stories

———-
Message 2 of 6 (5,584 Views)

★★ Pro

Try clicking slightly above the name box.

Is the game running at the correct resolution? Go into the game's settings, and under video, make sure resolution is set to match your computer display's resolution (likely the highest numbers you can choose). Try toggling windowed mode as well.

Message 3 of 6 (5,531 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey mate, did you ever work this out?

I'm also not able to save my creations.

Message 4 of 6 (4,165 Views)

★ Novice

I don't know if you still need an answer, but I had this problem recently and I could fix it by deleting the "Pollination.package" inside the "C:\Users\[USER NAME]\AppData\Roaming\Spore" file.

Message 5 of 6 (3,659 Views)

★★★ Newbie

(literally set up an account just so i could reply)
THANK YOU!! oh my god i havent been able to play for over a YEAR now because of this problem and this fixed it! im so glad you figured it out

Message 6 of 6 (3,426 Views)