Re: can't connect to the servers, i think i redeemed the game on separate accoun

by arthrfrts

Original Post

can't connect to the servers, i think i redeemed the game on separate accounts

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

hi i just started playing spore again and want to login but i can't. i read a way to fix it and that is by redeeming my game to origin, and so i did that for galactic adventure and creepy & cute, but the base game itself, i can't. it says that the key has already been redeemed. i think it's because i've made an account long ago and redeemed the base game there, but i'm not 100% sure, how can i fix this and log in to the game?

P.S i have the steam version and haven't logged in before

Message 1 of 3 (365 Views)
Highlighted

Re: can't connect to the servers, i think i redeemed the game on separate accoun

★ Guide

Hey @Chloron, did you follow these instructions? If so, I think this is something that you need a Game Advisor to help you. You can contact one here.

Message 2 of 3 (328 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

no, i followed the steps from another forum post but it's pretty much the same. though, i'm not sure what the spore community access is. also, i can't seem to contact them (the game advisor) at the moment, it says that there's a change in the support hours because of the pandemic (which is understandable), so maybe tomorrow they'll be available, in the meantime i'm just looking for a solution that i can do now

Message 3 of 3 (310 Views)