Re: an unknown error has occurred. Why is there no way to email to get a respons

by jtrotzkysirr

Original Post

Re: an unknown error has occurred. Why is there no way to email to get a respons

★★★ Newbie

im trying to register and when i enter it says unknown error i tried doing it again and again but it  didnt work what am i supposed to do?

Message 11 of 19 (1,305 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Butchicken666 i did this and it still wont let me register an account. is there any steps ive missed?
Message 12 of 19 (1,189 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just a quick detail I discovered bc I couldn't register for the LIFE of me. The password entry field on registering your EA account is limited to like 10-12ish characters. I had to change my entire EA password to something shorter (totes a security concern but whatev) just to be able to register and it finally worked for me. 

Message 13 of 19 (1,180 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@mindyandrick Me too I changed my password and it said Expired
Message 14 of 19 (1,165 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@mindyandrick It worked! Thank you Standard smile
Message 15 of 19 (1,099 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just add Spore to your origin library with the cd code, no need to install.  Then just register with that origin account.

@mindyandrick wrote:
carcrusher15

Cazcrusher15 solved this.

This is how you REALLY connect to spore servers through steam: here are the instructions, download eadm AKA origin client, app, whatever you call it from the website, then go to your spore game and right click it, go up to cd key, and then it will bring up a box, hit copy to clipboard. next install origin client and log in, then hover over the origin tab on the top left, and hit redeem product code. keep in mind, even though it may have the play button on the origin client, it wont work, so you still have to launch it through steam. Finally go to the bottom left of the spore game and click register, DO NOT HIT LOG IN, hit register spore account, type in your info and then hit enter, and if you did it right, you should be logged in to your new account, and then you can use the log in button to log in. -Your welcome

Message 16 of 19 (1,060 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@mindyandrick Thank you this really helped me Standard smile
Message 17 of 19 (980 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried all of this, including using an EA password that is only 8 characters long. It seemed to work all the way until I entered my email and password and made a sporename... then it said the same error message. 

Message 18 of 19 (871 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it dosen't work to me Frown  Confused

Message 19 of 19 (518 Views)