Re: accessory stuck

by Firevalor

Original Post

accessory stuck

★★★ Novice

so i put a captain accessory on my captain i didnt realize it was inside him i no longer want it on hims but am now unable to take it off as its stuck to far inside is there anyway to fix this? like can i take all captain items off someway? 

in the picture attached you can see where the item is from that sparking on his chest

the item is a power shield 

Message 1 of 9 (854 Views)

Hi @Firevalor 

It is possible to remove this at any time. Unfortunately, I can't tell you, why it doesn't work for you!

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 2 of 9 (838 Views)

★★★ Novice

what do you mean how can i get rid of it i just cant seem to click it is the problem

Message 3 of 9 (831 Views)

Hi @Firevalor 

You must to go back to the Spore Editor in Spore.

There you can refresh it at any time. Unfortunately I can't show you a screen, because my spore has stopped & running on my Mac with Catalina.

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.

Message 4 of 9 (809 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

there doesnt seem to be a refresh option in the captain outfitter 

Message 5 of 9 (798 Views)

[ Edited ]

Click on the creation so that she switch in a yellow frame.

The editing function should then be visible at the bottom right.

Take a look at my screen

Spore

Message 6 of 9 (790 Views)

★★★ Novice

i can go in to edit the problem is i cant click the the accessory so i cant do anything with it

Message 7 of 9 (782 Views)

It is not possible to pull the part away from the creature?

Message 8 of 9 (761 Views)

★★★ Novice

i just cant seem to click on it no matter how hard i try nor cant i make it bigger

Message 9 of 9 (754 Views)