Re: Will Darkspore be available to play offline?

by 5ReidKids

Original Post

★★ Novice

Par for the course with EA.  Blizzard still has Diablo 2 and Starcraft servers but we cant even keep a Darkspore server for the handful of people who would love to play.

Message 11 of 19 (6,998 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

im seriously there are even petitions about this! [links removed]

I am not giving up on this game. i would host it except servers are expensive to run and i don't have much money for that kind of thing so private servers would be AWESOME!

I even made this for it. i even made this fan art for it and the dark injections mod.

Message 12 of 19 (6,950 Views)

Community Manager

@5ReidKids Hi, i've had to remove your petition links as they are against the rules here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage (section 12 under User Rules & guidelines).

I love your passion and I hope this doesn't come off as "punishing", but in this case we need to stick to the rules. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 13 of 19 (6,931 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can we get an offline patch so we can play the game we paid for?  It's garbage that it was taken away.

Message 14 of 19 (6,917 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Although i dont agree I understand and thanks for letting me know 

Message 15 of 19 (6,820 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so, really, why didnt anyone think to make the game playable offline, or even better let people host their own games that they can invite their friends to? so that people can still at least use the game they spent good money on. seriously shutting it down the way it has been, is quite literally stealing your customers money.

Message 16 of 19 (6,625 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am still looking for offline patch to Darkspore.

Because I was playing this only solo it was giving me a lot of fun.

You can even sell again this game and make some money from ready game.

I think your programmes can do really fast, then I don`t understand your politics to kill this game.

I`ve buyed this game for money and I`have played only few hours and then you have shutdown your servers.

Because of this politics your reputation is falls down. Please think how it will look if you give this game our world again Standard smile

Best Regards

Adam Mirowski

[edit: email address removed]

Message 17 of 19 (6,358 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have also purchased this game after it went offline. Unfortunately for me the store where I bought it from was having it's going out of business sale when I bought it and as such, I have no way of getting my money back >.>

Message 18 of 19 (6,345 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the store where i buy Darkspore was closed. Get back my money, i paid for play this game not to be f*****... You close your server you get back the player's money. Or you make offline patch. EA = thief...

Message 19 of 19 (6,156 Views)