Why Cant I Use Mods???

★★★ Newbie

I cant seem to figure out how to use a modpack i downloaded

Message 1 of 7 (1,273 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why Cant I Use Mods???

★ Guide
Hi! How are you?

Usually the place you downloaded a modpack will tell you how to use it in your game. Usually a mod is a little file you put in your Spore Data folder (`C:\Program Files\Origin Games\Spore\Data`), but depending of your mod its author may have specific instructions of how to use it.

Be careful using mods, some mods aren't updated for the last version of Spore and Galactic Adventures and can break your save file. Always back up your Spore files before installing a mod, and please remember that you use mods on your own risk.

I hope I could help! If you need any more help, I can ask for some mod authors to come here and help you Standard smile

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (1,236 Views)

All Replies

Hi @ymypphardowo 

I'm sorry for this game is officially recommended no mods. Therefore, I can not help you in this matter!

/Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 2 of 7 (1,241 Views)

★ Guide
Hi! How are you?

Usually the place you downloaded a modpack will tell you how to use it in your game. Usually a mod is a little file you put in your Spore Data folder (`C:\Program Files\Origin Games\Spore\Data`), but depending of your mod its author may have specific instructions of how to use it.

Be careful using mods, some mods aren't updated for the last version of Spore and Galactic Adventures and can break your save file. Always back up your Spore files before installing a mod, and please remember that you use mods on your own risk.

I hope I could help! If you need any more help, I can ask for some mod authors to come here and help you Standard smile
Message 3 of 7 (1,237 Views)

Thank you, everything is fine. I know how the mods work, yet again.

EA does not support mods into this game. How you write > Play with mods at your own risk.

Thank you for your post!

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.

Message 4 of 7 (1,218 Views)

★★ Novice
@Freggi-Liz Liz, sorry for my FU--- *beep* but does that mean that i have to get spore modded support in some mod page? like DavOopsnline?
Oh and DUDE WHY I SEE YOU EVERYWHERE
Message 5 of 7 (999 Views)

★★ Novice
@Jaqueka1432 oh
that emote
i meant Davo Online (without the spacebar)
Message 6 of 7 (998 Views)

@Jaqueka1432 wrote:
@Freggi-Liz Liz, sorry for my FU--- *beep* but does that mean that i have to get spore modded support in some mod page? like DavOopsnline?
Oh and DUDE WHY I SEE YOU EVERYWHERE

Giiggles the beep is ok .👌

Right, you'd have to ask the mod's creator for support. 

Why you see me everywhere, because I'm everywhere, right! 😀

Message 7 of 7 (982 Views)