Re: Whack a mole not rewarded

by DAUS81

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Whack a mole not rewarded

★★★ Newbie

Hi I didn’t get the whack a mole reward in the latest quest - I clicked place item and it just disappeared and gave me the money for completing the quest and went on with the dialogue for the next quest. It’s not in my inventory or in my town.

Message 1 of 9 (592 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

It's not the Whack a mole booth, it's an animated job for Fat Tony. You can buy "whack a mole" for 50 donuts in the Krusty Land section.

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (573 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

It's not the Whack a mole booth, it's an animated job for Fat Tony. You can buy "whack a mole" for 50 donuts in the Krusty Land section.

Message 2 of 9 (574 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Aha - thanks

Message 3 of 9 (552 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What do you mean by “animated job” ?

Message 4 of 9 (446 Views)

@e09d4989863bec47 

an animated job is a task that is visible for the player as opposed to a task inside a building/decoration that the player can not see

Animated tasks have a little running HomerX3 in front of it in the task list

Example

Lenny's 24 hr task *mope* is animated, you can see him walking around moping

Lisa's 24 hr task to "Buy groceries at the Kindling store" is not animated but if you tap Kevin's Kindling Store you can see that she is in that building

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 5 of 9 (422 Views)

★★★ Novice

Have they told u what to do to get it?? Cause the same thing happened to me & it’s not right! Whoever responded with oh u can buy the whack a mole…well we shouldn’t have to buy it when it was a reward for the quest & it also cost 50 donuts..which is a lot!!! So any other suggestions anyone? I’d really like to have my animated job whack-A-mole!!!!!! 

Message 6 of 9 (69 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@MOOopsn-Beauty I don't believe that the event stated that you get the whack-a-mole only that you get the animated task. This is often the case that we get an animated job.
Unfortunately you may have felt you were being rewarded with the building, but that is not what the event track said.
Message 7 of 9 (63 Views)

@MOOopsn-Beauty - Fat Tony has his own and plays wherever he's wandered to - you don't need to buy or own one for the job to work

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 8 of 9 (55 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@1-Graham-S Thanks . I had missed that point. 🙄
Message 9 of 9 (48 Views)