Betreff: Unhandled page fault on read access

by TheBeistIsBack

Original Post

Unhandled page fault on read access

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This has happened once on Creature stage, and now within a minute of playing Tribal stage. Anyone know how to fix this? I have tried "repairing" Spore on Origin, and restarted my computer.

Unhandled page fault on read access to 0x00000044 at address 0x00d72225. Do you wish to debug it ?

Is what is reads. If I click "no", my computer returns to a black screen, with the cursor still on the screen and the music playing. If I select "yes", it closes Spore and directs me to the Origin application.

Message 1 of 6 (2,304 Views)

Hi @zzangwill,

Unfortunately I miss a detailed information about your rig.
Therefore, I can help you only to a limited extent.

If this happens to Mac, then launch the game via the Cider menu

Navigate to /SPORE/SPORE.app/Contents/MacOs/
and click "cider" or "cider_noui"

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Spore/Read-before-posting-Spore-MASTER-FAQ-for-PC-amp-MAC/m-p/4802582#U4802...

~Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

Die Simpsons Springfield -  Zeigt her euer Springfield

Die Sims 2 - Meine Stories

———-
Message 2 of 6 (2,280 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi! Thanks for your help. I'm sorry, but I'm pretty bad with technology, so how exactly do I navigate to /SPORE/SPORE.app/Contents/MacOs/? 

Message 3 of 6 (2,268 Views)

zeporaza schrieb:

Hi! Thanks for your help. I'm sorry, but I'm pretty bad with technology, so how exactly do I navigate to /SPORE/SPORE.app/Contents/MacOs/? 

@zeporaza, Hi 

Navigate to Programs / Right click on the app and select show package contents, then navigate to the MacOS folder and select one of them

Good luck..

~Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

Die Simpsons Springfield -  Zeigt her euer Springfield

Die Sims 2 - Meine Stories

———-
Message 4 of 6 (2,253 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, 

I did this and I am still having the same problem? I don't know what to do and it is really sad that I can't even begin the tribal stage. 

Message 5 of 6 (1,647 Views)

★★ Novice

im having the same thing this is depressing it still doesnt work

Message 6 of 6 (1,107 Views)