[Under Investigation] Game wont load past donut spinning screen

by c9fc7ee81f141577

Original Post

Re: Game wont load past donut spinning screen

@nickytheminx - providing that your game is linked and saved to an EA account did you try the tip many here have said helps - to do an uninstall and re-install ??

DO NOT do that if your game isn't linked to an EA account, un-installing an anonymous game will delete your town !!

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 61 of 600 (1,148 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue on my iPad, closing (by swiping up on the app switcher) works most of the time. About every 3 times I do that, I am asked to confirm my age and agree to the use statement. Twice I was logged out and needed to login again, which is a major annoyance and time waste. Like everyone else, I want to get to tapping. Sending good vibes to EA to patch this. It is clearly an issue with the latest update as this issue was not present previously.

Thanks to everyone for your advice and suggestions. 

Message 62 of 600 (1,133 Views)

Re: [Under Investigation] Game wont load past donut spinning screen

★ Apprentice
@c9fc7ee81f141577 Having the same problem!
Message 63 of 600 (1,114 Views)

Simpsons Tapped Out Stuck on Load Page

★★★ Newbie

Simpson Tapped Out has been stuck on load page off and on ever since downloading updates. I’ve deleted/reloaded several times.

Message 64 of 600 (1,112 Views)

spinning donut simpsons tapped out

★★★ Newbie

i see that other users are experiencing the spinning donut and so am i. but i do not want to delete my app and redownload bc i’ve been playing as a guest and i’m scared that i’ll lose all my progress. i should of made an acc but i never did. i’ve already done what everyone’s been saying but nothing works. someone pls help. 🙏🙏

Message 65 of 600 (1,047 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still an issue. Game has been unplayable for several days now. Please release an update. 

Message 66 of 600 (1,094 Views)

★★ Novice

Running iOS 16.7. Game had been unplayable since last night— getting spinning donut.  Have force-quit frequently and restarted my device. Don’t have the hours it’s going to take to uninstall/reinstall. Please fix this! 

Message 67 of 600 (1,056 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I too had the problem; tried the hints & tips but to no avail - uninstalled, as a last resort, and thankfully got the game working again after another 1079 downloads!!

@c9fc7ee81f141577 wrote:

Thanks for the recommendations. Unfortunately I tried and still no luck. I continue to be stuck on the donut screen. 😞 Maybe I'll try deleting and reinstalling. Hate doing that but it's my last resort. 

Message 68 of 600 (1,038 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi I have My iPad Pro 2022 fully updated to latest IOS 17 and recent security update this is no longer working for Me just get Homer on bottom right hand side and the spinning donut of death tried clearing cache and also shutting down iPad and restarting on 4 separate occasions nothing its the only app I use every day and it is good as I have mental health issues please EA try and fix this 

Message 69 of 600 (1,024 Views)

Simpsond tapped out start

★★★ Newbie

The game won’t start since the new update. It only shows the start picture and the rotating donut. I already tried reopening the game.

Message 70 of 600 (991 Views)