[Under Investigation] Game wont load past donut spinning screen

by c9fc7ee81f141577

Original Post

Re: [Under Investigation] Game wont load past donut spinning screen

★ Novice

I have a iPhone 13 Pro Max  and had to delete the game and reinstall it and now it finally works! I tried everything else first. So delete and reinstall! Of course only if you have ea account! 

Message 31 of 600 (1,253 Views)

Re: Game wont load past donut spinning screen

★★★★★ Newbie

I also can’t get past the spinning donut. I’ve tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app, kill and restart, and disconnecting/reconnecting to wifi and mobile data. I’m on an iPhone 11 Pro Max with iOS 16.6.1.

Message 32 of 600 (1,232 Views)

★★ Novice
@c9fc7ee81f141577 I have deleted and reinstalled Three Times!!! Nothing works. I have IPhone pro Max 14 running latest software. On the third reinstall, I finally got a big download and it looked like things were fixed. After doing the huge update, I got a message there was just an additional 4,5000 kb left but when I clicked on the donut icon, all other icons and info bars vanished and I got the spinning donut of death (no counter either). This looks like a coding/server error so could someone at EA kindly find it and fix it???????!!
Message 33 of 600 (1,245 Views)

Game not working

★★★★ Novice

The game doesn’t open, the donut spins in vain since last night 

Message 34 of 600 (1,231 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Having same issue. 

iPhone SE 1st Generation (YES - 1st Gen!)

iOS 15.7.9

Posted fixes have not helped.

Thank you to the folks working on the issue.

Message 35 of 600 (1,202 Views)

★★ Novice

Spinning doughnut 

iphone(iOS)

iPhone 12 mini

Message 36 of 600 (1,176 Views)

The game doesn’t start

★★★ Newbie

It’s been a while loading… it doesn’t give me the option to log in…. I already restart my iphone and the problem persists…. 

Message 37 of 600 (1,177 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi tapped out Sampson’s donut wheel unable to load game playing on 1485 iPad Air 3rd gen pro 10.5 my current update is iPadOS 17.0.3 and luse an android phone which has no issues

Message 38 of 600 (1,112 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My game dont load 

Message 39 of 600 (1,110 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have three iOS devices, 2 phones and an iPad.  All are exhibiting the issue now.  Instead of actually deleting the app, I thought I would try and Offload App, and reinstall app.

Once I looked at it though, the 'Documents & Data', which is normally the huge part,  was only a couple MB.  This is before even doing anything.  Seems that the data got corrupted or deleted somehow. 

After Offloading and re-installing app, a couple brief update messages flickered, no messages were seen after that.   Back to the spinning donut.

Message 40 of 600 (1,108 Views)