[Under Investigation] Game wont load past donut spinning screen

by c9fc7ee81f141577

Original Post

Re: Game wont load past donut spinning screen

★★ Novice

REPLY to myself.

IT WORKED  !!    I deleted the app and then immediately re installed the app..  It downloaded like 2800MB then I had to log into my EA account and I CAN PLAY again !!!

I've got an iPhone13 Mini running the latest Apple upgrade.  Good Luck everyone !

Message 91 of 600 (952 Views)

Rif.: Cannot connect to server (2 days now)

★ Novice

iPhone. The last time I uninstalled this game, I lost everything and I have been playing this game since day one of its launch. 

Message 92 of 600 (936 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same problem here for around 36 hours. I don’t have the luxury to delete and reinstall the iPhone app. I’ve unlocked 298 characters, lots of real estate and completed more missions I could ever contemplate. Past level 300 I think… Don’t have an EA account associated with the game - always played anonymous on the same phone. Reported the problem via EA chat 26 hours ago, and was told there wasn’t any issues, and to retry later. Lol.

Having serious withdrawal symptoms … The Simpsons has been a part of my life for 30 years (almost half my life!). Enjoy the game, the content and the many, many references to episode classics, like … Cinnamon!

Message 93 of 600 (938 Views)

@djwak59 - if your game is linked to an EA account it will all be right there when you log in again.

If you play anonymous it will delete your town if you uninstall.

If you ever wrote down or took a screenshot of your Mayhem ID then Help might be able to recover your game.
Without that there is probably no way they could pick it out from all the data on their servers, sorry.

Wondering what a Mayhem ID is, and how to find it??
See the bit on Find your account ID here …
https://help.ea.com/en/help/the-simpsons/the-simpsons-tapped-out/contact-support-for-the-simpsons-ta...

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 94 of 600 (947 Views)

@jbmcillece - providing that your game is linked and saved to an EA account did you try the tip many here have said helps - to do an uninstall and re-install ??

DO NOT do that if your game isn't linked to an EA account, un-installing an anonymous game will delete your town !!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Message 95 of 600 (915 Views)

@djwak59 - providing that your game is linked and saved to an EA account did you try the tip many here have said helps - to do an uninstall and re-install ??

DO NOT do that if your game isn't linked to an EA account, un-installing an anonymous game will delete your town !!

Message 96 of 600 (914 Views)

@dwarfmom - providing that your game is linked and saved to an EA account did you try the tip many here have said helps - to do an uninstall and re-install ??

Message 97 of 600 (914 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yes, several times actually.  Seems to work for a brief period before going back to the donut.  Also lost all my friends towns....

Message 98 of 600 (860 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Was your Springfield still set up/built as it was before the delete or did you have to rebuild everything from storage?

Message 99 of 600 (867 Views)

[ Edited ]

@jabbadude80 - if you're asking about uninstalling an anonymous game - DON'T !!

You will lose everything and it'll start from the beginning

If it is linked to an EA account everything will be just how you left it

Message 100 of 600 (850 Views)